Options
WTB - 1815/2 Bust half in F-VF
astrorat
Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all-
I just thought I would cast my net out for a nice, original (preferably PCGS certified) 1815/2 Capped Bust half for my collection. It can be O-101 or O-101a. If you have one or any leads...please send me a PM. Thanks!
Lane
I just thought I would cast my net out for a nice, original (preferably PCGS certified) 1815/2 Capped Bust half for my collection. It can be O-101 or O-101a. If you have one or any leads...please send me a PM. Thanks!
Lane
Numismatist Ordinaire
See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
0
Comments
<< <i>There is a VF25 available somewhere online. I have seen it, but can't remember where. >>
Alpine Numismatics has two VFs and one XF listed.