Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

Cleaning out the Junque box...

Liquidated all but my core collection but forgot about the Junque box. I accept PayPal gift option or a check if I know you/your references. Shipping includes insurance on anything $30 or more and delivery confirmation. Grades are my approximations. Try to divine what you can from the scans. Returns accepted if not satisfied. If you don't think the price is quite right, make an offer!

Lot 1
1922 and 1924 Russia 50 Kopeks. The '22 is cleaned. $20 shipped.

Lot 2
1859 Canada One Cent F
1860 Great Britain One Penny F
1862 Italy 10 Centesimi DAMAGED
1898 Canada One Cent VF
1972 Canada One Dollar PL golden toner, some cloudiness
$20 shipped.

Lot 5
1943 Mexico 50 Centavos BU
1944 Mexico 50 Centavos BU
1945 Mexico 50 Centavos BU
1968 Mexico 25 Pesos AU resembles an impaired proof, but I don't think it's a proof
$25 shipped.

Prussia 1912A Three Marks
This coin has a couple of very unfortunate scratches in front of the obverse bust. Look like staple scratches, very light. They're difficult to see in the scan. If not for those scratches this coin would probably be at least an MS63. Very attractive. $40 shipped.

Panama 1947 One Balboa
Unfortunate hit right on Balboa's nose. The scan makes it look quite a bit worse than it actually is. This coin has a scattering of small nicks on the reverse (I think the side with Balboa on it is the reverse, anyway) but they don't detract from the overall look very badly. The obverse is very pretty with plenty of luster and a tiny hint of golden toning. $25 shipped.

Canada 1998 Silver Maple Leaf with Titanic Privy Mark ONE AVAILABLE
As I understand it, these are the "key" to this series. These coins are flawless as far as I can tell and a testament to what a science modern minting has become. $35 shipped ea.

"YOU SUCK!" Awarded by nankraut/renomedphys 6/13/13 - MadMarty dissents

Comments