Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

What are my chances of finding a low pop late 1950's PR Lincoln?

I am still trying to finish my 20th Century set. I would like to include a 1955-1958 PCGS PR 68 DCAM in that slot, but I think it may be pretty low population on those. I currently dont have access to the population report. I have been checking Heritage and Teletrade, but nothing. Are there any other good places to keep an eye out at? Anyone know of any for sale?

thanks
Michelle

Looking for:
1968 PCGS PR70DCAM Kennedy

Comments

• Options
    coolkarmacoolkarma Posts: 512 ✭✭
    Hello Michelle,
    Good Luck! They don't come up for sale very often. The total population for the years 1955-1958 in PR68 DCAM is 15, with 2 in PR69 DCAM. Not many to choose from...
    Enjoy!

Richard
  • Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162
    There are several Forum Members who have these. I would do a WTB on the B/S/T. If the money's right, you may get lucky. image
  • Options
    DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck. My experience in this area is that you are really splitting hairs between 68DC and 67DC for this segment of the Lincoln series, and most of the time, not worth the price difference. I know I haven't seen every late 50's PCGS graded 68DC, but I have seen a number of them. I have stayed with my 67DC's and passed.
    Doug
  • Options

Is there a big difference in points between a 68DCAM and say a 68 or 69 Cameo? It may be a little easier to find a nice looking Cam unless you have to have a full DCAM. Yes, No?

imageimage
  • Options
    psxchellypsxchelly Posts: 568 ✭✭
    I currently have a 68cam in another set... i just wanted a really nice 68DCAM one for my 20th Century set. It will cost me, but i think if I am presented with the right opportunity I might come up with the money.
  • Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162
    Another thought is to see who has one in their Registry Sets here and ATS (crossover possible). Shoot them an email gauging their interest in selling it.