Home Sports Talk
Options

I finally went to a Giants game at ATT Park.

SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am not a baseball fan but over the years living in Calif. I have gone to some MLB games, including the Gigantes when the played at Candlestick.

Last seek I finally went to see the Gigantes play the Dodgers in ATT Park. I went with my 19 year old son. It was a night game. The park is gorgeous. What a great place to see a game. Very cozy. You see nothing but the park and SF Bay [if you are in the upper deck]. We got some free tickets given to us by a family friend. $30.00 for parking was outrageous. $5.00 for a soda, $3.50 for a bag of chips and $7.50 for a hot dog reminded me of the cost of food at a movie theatre.

Still had a good time with my son. Nice weather. Friendly fans [some Gigantes/Dodger smack talk was going onto between fans of the two teams but it was all good natured and friendly] and easy access into and out of the park.

I may just have to go again some time.

Comments

• Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    AT&T Park is a very pretty ballpark. My wife and I are spending the weekend in SF in a few weeks, taking in a game and shopping. I'm gonna convince my wife to let us go a few hours early so I can wander the stadium. They've got a lot of cool stuff to look at. image
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    I went to a Giants game a few weeks ago. I sat in Club Level. they have different food there than in other areas. There was also a value pack of a soda, hot dog & peanuts for $6.50. ATT is really a great ballpark.
  • Options
    GootGoot Posts: 3,496

<< <i> $30.00 for parking was outrageous.. >>

Is that a joke?? Please tell me you were in one of the close lots!