Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

How can I add an identical set with different coins?

I want to add a second Complete U.S. Design Type set. How can I add a second identical set with different coins?
WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards

Comments

• Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All you need to do is give it a different name I think. Might also need to manually imput coins as the sets will compete for the coins in your inventory if you try auto select.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just add the set like you would but, as stated, use a different name.
    As I had upgraded a few coins in our sets, I started a couple of dupe sets. Everyman 1/2 cents and the 1968 mint set.
    Until, and unless, I see these dupe coins, the sets will be there and may grow.

I know that Clackamas has done the same with the 1968 mint set (used his dupes for another set...so he has #1 and I believe #3 places)

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭

This function ill only list sets which you qualify to start based upon your inventory items. (I always select ALL to display All sets I'm eligible to start)

Find your set in the List.
    Select View Composite
    Select START THIS SET

Piece of cake!
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    SilverstateSilverstate Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Log into your registry and select ADD NEW SET.

This function ill only list sets which you qualify to start based upon your inventory items. (I always select ALL to display All sets I'm eligible to start)

Find your set in the List.
    Select View Composite
    Select START THIS SET

Piece of cake! >>

I agree with what LEE has said, PLUS.

The second set will always get the lower grades or duplicates when adding coins.

So when you add to your inventory and have the button checked to add coins to sets, the 1st, 2nd or 3rd sets will be added to in order of creation date!

Have fun!
  • Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    Thanks!
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards