Home U.S. Coin Forum

What is so special about Cheerio Cents?

I know the goal was to get a dollar coin out of it. BUT is there anything with the cent that makes them worth keeping in the wrapping. Are there any variations or anything to go with these?
Founder of the NDCCA. *WAM Count : 025. *NDCCA Database Count : 2,610. *You suck 6/24/10. <3 In memory of Tiggar 5/21/1994 - 5/28/2010 <3

Comments

• LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I;m certainly not an expert, but I've never heard of anything special about the cents.
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The wrapper, and that's it.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    for those that want the two together...

I personally use sugar.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • atarianatarian Posts: 3,116
    I figure it was a wrapper thing only but wasnt sure
    Founder of the NDCCA. *WAM Count : 025. *NDCCA Database Count : 2,610. *You suck 6/24/10. <3 In memory of Tiggar 5/21/1994 - 5/28/2010 <3
  • crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some could have the wide AM...But you need to take it out to see if it is, but if you do it's not a cheerio cent anymore.
    The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file