Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Is it ok...

To list a microscope forsale on the coin BTS? Its not a coin but if you have the right lighting around it you could use it for looking at coins. I wanted to clear it before I post it
Founder of the NDCCA. *WAM Count : 025. *NDCCA Database Count : 2,610. *You suck 6/24/10. <3 In memory of Tiggar 5/21/1994 - 5/28/2010 <3

Comments

• Options
    I wouldn't see what the big deal would be considering the fact that if someone did buy it on a coin forum more than likely they're buying it to look at coins IMO.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coin collecting equipment and supplies should be fine on the BST forum.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

...i think it's OK. just don't try posting a coin on a micro-scope forum. image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • Options
    atarianatarian Posts: 3,116
    Cool, Ill post that tonight then. I like the new one I got and when I get the money for the camera attachment Im gonna be SOO thrilled.
    Founder of the NDCCA. *WAM Count : 025. *NDCCA Database Count : 2,610. *You suck 6/24/10. <3 In memory of Tiggar 5/21/1994 - 5/28/2010 <3
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    there shouldnt be a problem, its hobby related

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file