Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

did I miss an ebay announcement that all listing are free?

did I miss an ebay announcement that all listing are free today or is this like last month where there is a 5 day window for free listings?

Comments

• jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
  • byronscott4everbyronscott4ever Posts: 932 ✭✭✭
    You get 100 free per month if you don't have a store (I think) and start the item under a buck. From now until July 12, they have a special where you can start your item at any price for free with the same limit on number of auctions (so if you have sold 50 items this month, you get just 50 more this month).

• << <i>You get 100 free per month if you don't have a store (I think) and start the item under a buck. From now until July 12, they have a special where you can start your item at any price for free with the same limit on number of auctions (so if you have sold 50 items this month, you get just 50 more this month). >>

Your 100 free under a buck has nothing to do with this promotion, this is on top of that.
  • SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    Doesn't apply to store owners though. They would probably have to list under another account to take advantage of this offer (not sure if they've addressed this yet).

Of course, if you have a store subscription, you (usually) pay less on the back end since non-store accounts are charged a flat rate until the FVF reaches $50.
  • that's great , still have 64 unlimited listings , that means I can list my rare 1988 donruss wax boxes starting bid 299.00 a box . yippeeimageimage
  • byronscott4everbyronscott4ever Posts: 932 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>You get 100 free per month if you don't have a store (I think) and start the item under a buck. From now until July 12, they have a special where you can start your item at any price for free with the same limit on number of auctions (so if you have sold 50 items this month, you get just 50 more this month). >>

Your 100 free under a buck has nothing to do with this promotion, this is on top of that. >>

Are you sure about that? I seem to recall the last time they did this type of thing they buried the fact that it was part of the 100 listings and some people didn't catch it until they got charged or someone else read the fine print.

• << <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>You get 100 free per month if you don't have a store (I think) and start the item under a buck. From now until July 12, they have a special where you can start your item at any price for free with the same limit on number of auctions (so if you have sold 50 items this month, you get just 50 more this month). >>

Your 100 free under a buck has nothing to do with this promotion, this is on top of that. >>

Are you sure about that? I seem to recall the last time they did this type of thing they buried the fact that it was part of the 100 listings and some people didn't catch it until they got charged or someone else read the fine print. >>

that is correct
    The Sky Pilot