Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Time to renew my Collectors Club Membership,,,,,,

GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
Will my 8 FREE GRADES be good for Secure Plus + submissions?

Thanks, GrandAm image
GrandAm :)

Comments

• Options
    DonWillisDonWillis Posts: 961 ✭✭✭
    YES
  • Options
  • Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "Official" Submission form FWIW..............

• Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>YES >>

Huh?

Please explain since the 8 free submission are intended for "regular" service while PCGS + must to go through "express".
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    Lee,

PLEASE be quiet, image "THE MAN" has spoken image

GrandAm image
  • Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    If we can submit Secure+ with Collectors Club membership, me and my children will become Platinum members today! (all 7 of us!) image
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,230 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Lee,

PLEASE be quiet, image "THE MAN" has spoken image

GrandAm image >>

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

<< <i>If we can submit Secure+ with Collectors Club membership, me and my children will become Platinum members today! (all 7 of us!) image >>

Though I only have 4 kids I second that.
  • Options
    SKU: Product Quantity Price Ext. Price

PCGS Annual Platinum Membership-U.S. 1 $199.00 $199.00

Order Notes:
    None
    SubTotal: $199.00
    Shipping: FREE SHIPPING
    Tax: $0.00
    Total: $199.00

JUST RENEWED,,,,, I'm good,,,,

GrandAm image
  • Options

<< <i>I just found this under the membership area:

Platinum Membership
    1 yearAll of the benefits of Silver membership plus a voucher for eight (8) submissions.
    Valid for US and World Coins (excluding Mint Errors, Special Issues, First Strike, Variety Attribution, Secure Plus and coins valued over $3,000).
    All coins must be submitted at the same time with voucher.
    Retail value of this package is $279.50

Membership Page

GrandAm image >>

I've been looking at joining Collectors Club and would immediately if it included Secure Plus... knowing that they excluded Secure Plus, I haven't joined. However, if Mr Willis would give exceptions to those of us posting here, I'll submit my 7 applications today!
  • Options
    It would be short sighted of us not to allow Collector Club members to submit through Secure Plus. Even though the Regular submission level isn't offered as a standard Secure Plus service we do offer it as part of the Collector Club membership package.

• Options
    mumumumu Posts: 1,840
    I think I too may join for that reason alone image
  • Options
    smokincoinsmokincoin Posts: 2,631 ✭✭✭
    Would it have to be 8 regrades, raw coins or a combination? Pending the hopeful answer... what would we check on line "A", Type of Submission?
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mr. Willis, I think it would also be a very nice plus to include the attribution for variety free for the 8 membership subscription.

I know I would LOVE it! And many others would also.
  • Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Correction it was not Mr Willis who posted a WOOPS here a few minutes ago and now it is gone? Anyway So let me see if I am understanding this correctly. I buy a Platinum membership and the 8 free submissions will be secure plus? I hope his is true.
    Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options
    DCWDCW Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a good deal to me. I wonder why this is not advertised as such? How many people knew they could use their vouchers for secure plus before today?

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• Options
    notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭
    Can I upgrade to platinum? I just renewed at Silver. --Jerry
  • Options
    Do I get a comission on all the new sales of memberships generated by this thread? image

I'll take it in FREE GRADES,,,,, image SECURE PLUS + grades of course image

GrandAm image
  • Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm thats a very nice and good offer from PCGSimage
    My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Options
    It's all true (at least what I have posted). You can call Customer Service about upgrading your membership. I don't know how that works.
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about the 8 free varieties?
  • Options

<< <i>It would be short sighted of us not to allow Collector Club members to submit through Secure Plus. Even though the Regular submission level isn't offered as a standard Secure Plus service we do offer it as part of the Collector Club membership package. >>

Do it Gary and post your results since getting a $65 submission for the price of a $30 submission seems like a pretty good deal.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    Before I commit, I want to verify this is true...

If my mom, dad, wife, myself and my 5 children all become members (10 Platinum memberships), I can sumbit 80 coins under Secure Plus for $1,990 AND recieve 10 quarterly grading submissions (total of 40) for free? If I can't submit the 80 coins under Collectors Club as Secure Plus, it would cost me $5,200 (a savings of $3,210 if true)?
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure when I renewed a couple of months ago I read that Secure Plus wasn't available w/ the free grading voucher... so I signed up under the Silver membership.

Had I known that I could have used the voucher for Secure Plus, I may have went for one of the higher membership levels...
  • Options
    BigDowgieBigDowgie Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭✭
    GrendAm,

Platinum Membership
    1 yearAll of the benefits of Silver membership plus a voucher for eight (8) submissions.
    Valid for US and World Coins (excluding Mint Errors, Special Issues, First Strike, Variety Attribution, Secure Plus and coins valued over $3,000).
    All coins must be submitted at the same time with voucher.
    Retail value of this package is $279.50

Secure Plus is excluded based on this? What did I miss?

Dowgie
  • Options
    BigDowgie,

Reread Don Willis posts. He says they are eligible.

GrandAm image
  • Options
    bidaskbidask Posts: 13,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always go patinum with pcgs...I love their coinfacts too!
    I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

• Options
    Folks, if Secure Plus is available when using the 8 free vouchers as Mr. Willis says, it really brings the value up on that CC Platinum membership.

For those that re-upped with the Silver Membership, just do it again! You certainly do not have to wait until your current membership expires.
    When they had the $150 special near the end of 2008, I reupped 2 additional times before 12/31 and extended my membership.

Think of it as buying a coupon.............

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    Wow! Thanks Don!

I'm definitely renewing my membership if the free grading coupons can be applied to Secure Plus submission.

My gold membership is good until February 2011 but if I upgrade and renew now, will I get the freebies coupon shortly after?

Cheers!
  • Options
    WOW!!!!!! That was fast. As stated above I renewed Tuesday night. I received my membership package today.

As mentioned above the grading voucher does state "(excluding Mint Errors, Special Issues, First Strike, Variety Attribution, Secure Plus and coins valued over $3,000)."

So I called customer service and they DID confirm that while the voucher states and it also says it on-line (Secure Plus + excluded) they are working to correct this and the Free Grades via The Collectors Club are good for Secure Plus + grading.

So I hope this clears it up,,,, join or renew your Collectors Club membership and your FREE GRADES are good for Secure PLUS + submissions.

As Lee stated above :

"Folks, if Secure Plus is available when using the 8 free vouchers as Mr. Willis says, it really brings the value up on that CC Platinum membership."

So,,,,,,, it really DOES increase the value of The Collectors Club Membership substantially image

GrandAm image
  • Options
    So let's add it up:

8 Secure Plus + Submissions at $65 each = $520

CC Platinum Membership = $199

Looks like a hella deal to me!

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    BLee23BLee23 Posts: 335 ✭✭✭
    Time was up on my NGC membership and while I had been leaning towards joining PCGS, this seals the deal for me. Kudos to PCGS for this offer.
    Successful BST Transactions: sinin1, Kryptonitecomics, seemyauction, RyGuy, cucamongacoin, holeinone1972, Ciccio, sbeverly, Gerard, Topstuf, Downtown1974, CaptHenway, PerryHall, Barndog, LukeMarshall, Cent1225, commoncents05, Soldi, SurfinxHI
  • Options
    DCWDCW Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a dumb question; I renewed for the gold membership with 4 free grades. Is this coupon good for secure plus grading as well? Seems only natural...

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• Options
    RadioContestKingRadioContestKing Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well add me to the list been meaning to reup for awhile have a pile of coins to send in and now is a good time for me Platinum Membership.. wonder if i get to access to all the coins now in there price guide? woooohooo thks for the heads upimage
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • Options
    tcmitssrtcmitssr Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭
    My membership lapsed last week. I'll be renewing this weekend for PLATINUM all the way, now.

PCGS....you made the SMARTEST marketing move that I think you have ever done. CAC will be GAGGING when they hear of this. You should promote it in the coin mags...but not until I renew and get my submissions in. image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file