Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Harper 2010 Bowman Superfractor pulled

Comments

• mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

<< <i>link >>

Nice card. Much better centering than the Stras.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • You seem to pimp that other website fairly often. Are you a mod there? I was just curious.

• << <i>You seem to pimp that other website fairly often. Are you a mod there? I was just curious. >>

No, not a mod nor do I have any behind the scenes workings with them. Curious what was said before the edit.....

They just have the info and I share it here. I'd link the other board I'm on Topps, but not too many exciting things going on over there.
    imageimageimage

• << <i>

<< <i>You seem to pimp that other website fairly often. Are you a mod there? I was just curious. >>

No, not a mod nor do I have any behind the scenes workings with them. Curious what was said before the edit.....

They just have the info and I share it here. I'd link the other board I'm on Topps, but not too many exciting things going on over there. >>

I said the same thing. Before I confused you with potentially someone else, I deleted the original post that I made, to search your previous posts and make sure that I knew what I was talking about.
  • Ok cool. Just making sure it's not upsetting anyone. Just helping spread hobby info. Only recently, from memory, have I linked them alot. Stras, Ginter and now Harper.

Happy Hunting.

Donovan
    imageimageimage