Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Check out this FAKE

Wonder if the seller knows if it is fake. If it is authentic, it is a variation I have never seen!!!!!!!!!

Whiteout
POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS: COUGAR701, HOOPGURU33, BOSOX1976, SSDAWG77, NAM812, CORVETTE1340, CYOTS82, MRMINT23, MCHOLKE, ALO32184 and many others...........

Comments

• itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    powdered doughnut variation.
  • jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Include the name BILL RIPKEN in the thread title, and you should have your answer pretty quick! image
  • divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>powdered doughnut variation. >>

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • It is rare! its the only one he whited out!
    who dey!

looking for 1964 topps baseball psa graded 7+
  • AlbertdiditAlbertdidit Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    its a true 1 of 1
  • WO's are funny. They all have 2 similar characteristics yet a few have subtle differences. In my experiences. I can never know for 100% the authenticity unless it's in hand. Even then sometimes I scratch my head. Funny version.

Seena few like this. My 1st WO...bought raw and subbed it to BGS. Came back a BGS 7. Same looking WO as this one. This was years ago. Since sold. Maybe BGS was duped? I'm @ work and I think I have a pic at home. Always missed that card. As that one seemed realer. ?? But I'm moving into our new home this Fri so my internet at home is not happening.... Back on topic, always thought it was "odd" as it differs from many others I later saw.

Although I dont suggest anyone spend more than they can afford to lose, I'm a sucker to know, so I bid and may do so again.

emailed the seller for a large pic of the knob. That will help me determine if I bid more or not.
    imageimageimage
  • milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    As that one seemed realer. ??

As that one seemed more authentic.

My wife is a teacher.

ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Oh I know. My wife gets on me all the time. I know how to speak properly but it's funner to mess with her. image The worst for her is when I use gooder.
    imageimageimage
  • milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    Oh yes....I like the word gooder myself. Gets her goat every time.image
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • lol. When I was posting, my 8 yo son was reading over my shoulder. "Mom !!, Dad's talking about you..." lol
    imageimageimage