Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

MLB TV

So does anyone have MLB TV and is it worth it?

Comments

• I have it. It has some problems, (Saturday blackout policy and DVR functionality are my biggest issues) but if you live out of market (or just love watching all 30 teams) it obviously has value. Really depends on what you want to get out of it. PM or post more info for a better answer. image
  • GuruGuru Posts: 3,127
    I'm probably not going to get it this season. But I was thinking about asking for the premium for Christmas this year. Just depends. What's Saturday blackout?
  • Each game televised on Fox on Saturday afternoons is blacked out. There are usually three games televised on Fox, but of course only one shown in any given region. For me, it seems like the White Sox are often part of Fox's lineup, but never shown in Virginia. Also, Sunday night's game on ESPN is blacked out, and I don't have cable, so I can't watch that either. The blacked out games become available about 90 minutes after the game ends.
  • GuruGuru Posts: 3,127
    I'm really only interested in Reds and Indians games. I never get an Indians game here in Indy.