Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

changes made with the direct ship program

tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

...linky image
"government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington

Comments

• Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭
    Direct Ship = Free Miles image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options

...image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • Options

...i see they still have 2007 washies available. i wonder if they were re-rolled and checked for the bald edge? image
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>...i see they still have 2007 washies available. i wonder if they were re-rolled and checked for the bald edge? image >>

I don't think so.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>...i see they still have 2007 washies available. i wonder if they were re-rolled and checked for the bald edge? image >>

I don't think so. >>

...i thought i saw it mentioned at the bottom of the link write-up. image
  • Options
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got a box of Washies delivered a few minutes ago. Haven't look yet. IF I find anything of value
    I'll make a new thread!

bob
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options

... image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file