Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

July PSA/DNA Special

Autograph Grading Encapsulation Special

For any single signed autographed item, that will fit in a current PSA holder, and with a declared value of $150 or less Authentication and Grading is now only $15. You get the autograph authenticated, graded, and encapsulated in PSA's tamper evident case for only $15. (Please note: this is for the autograph only (Blue Flip); the trading card, ticket or photo itself will not be authenticated or graded)

Be sure that your submissions are postmarked by July 31, 2010. There is no maximum quantity, submit as many autographs as you want!

No PSA Collectors Club membership is required!

This special is valid for Sport and Non-Sport autographs.

Turnaround Time Varies with Demand.

Please click here to go to the PSA/DNA authentication fee schedule.

Mark your submission form PSA/DNA Encapsulation Special to take advantage of this offer. Please indicate on the submission form items that you want the autograph graded.

Here's what you need to do:

•Fill out a PSA/DNA submission form and write PSA/DNA Encapsulation Special on the top of the form.
•Click here to print out a PSA/DNA submission form.
•Send your items with a check or credit card number to PSA/DNA using the shipping instructions on the submission form.
If you have any questions on this special please contact our customer service department at 800-325-1121 or by email at [email protected]

Turnaround time varies with demand.

Your order must be postmarked between July 1st and July 31, 2010 so act now!

Declared values are subject to change and customer notification before processing the order.

Comments

• MooseDogMooseDog Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭
    So does this special include any or all of:

Postcard size photos
    Autograph book pages
    3x5 index cards

Thanks.
  • An index card or sheet of paper is considered a cut. The item would need to fit properly within a holder.
    The photograph would not be considered a cut or card.

Carol
  • alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭

<< <i>An index card or sheet of paper is considered a cut. The item would need to fit properly within a holder.
    The photograph would not be considered a cut or card.

Carol >>

So we can send cuts and cards, but not pictures that are 3x5 or less?
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • I'm posing this question for clarification.

Cuts and cards are very specific but they may change it to anything that fits in the regular or tallboy holders.

As soon as I get an answer I will update the information here.

Carol
  • I spoke with the powers that be and the decision has been made to allow any item that would fit in the normal PSA holders (reg, tallboy, supersized, T3's) are going to be allowed on the special.

Single signed items only.

Carol
  • alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭
    Thanks!
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭
    Wow, nice.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Remember, the other rules still apply such as they need to be itiems with a declared value of under $150.

• HuggyfaceHuggyface Posts: 299 ✭✭
    So to be sure, HOF Plaques and Perez Steele cards would be OK? How about a check?
  • We would make no comment about the authenticity or grade the Perez Steele or the HOF Plaque they are just pieces of paper at this point. The same goes with checks. We are just looking at the auto and nothing else. Again, they have to follow all the other rules of the special.
  • leathtechleathtech Posts: 3,191
    nice special... I'm sure I'll find some stuff to sub on this!

• MooseDogMooseDog Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭
    Sweetness!

Thanks Carol!

• MeferMefer Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭
    Ok, now I am confused. I have a number of cuts that are on index cards, or index cards that are signed, that I would like to get authenticated and graded. I am now unsure whether they are included in the special? If I am reading it correctly, it has to be an autograph on a card or photo? The ones I have in mind are valued under $150.00. Sorry for yet another question.

Matt
  • earlycalguyearlycalguy Posts: 1,247 ✭✭

<< <i>Ok, now I am confused. I have a number of cuts that are on index cards, or index cards that are signed, that I would like to get authenticated and graded. I am now unsure whether they are included in the special? If I am reading it correctly, it has to be an autograph on a card or photo? The ones I have in mind are valued under $150.00. Sorry for yet another question.

Matt >>

if you look at one of Carol's posts above you'll see she said anything that would fit inside one of the holders can be sent in as long as the value is within the guidelines. so I'd say yes, index cards would apply
  • airjoedanairjoedan Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I spoke with the powers that be and the decision has been made to allow any item that would fit in the normal PSA holders (reg, tallboy, supersized, T3's) are going to be allowed on the special.

Carol >>

Hey Carol,

I just noticed on the front page the article: "PSA/DNA Introduces Protective Holders For Photos." Are these considered "supersized" holders like you mentioned above? I've had tons of autographs authenticated in the PSA/DNA specials in the past - as I really have nothing larger than an index card or HOF postcard. However, if the new encapsulation for signed 8x10 photos is included - I'll have a bunch to send. Thanks for the help!

- Joe

• << <i>

<< <i>I spoke with the powers that be and the decision has been made to allow any item that would fit in the normal PSA holders (reg, tallboy, supersized, T3's) are going to be allowed on the special.

Carol >>

Hey Carol,

I just noticed on the front page the article: "PSA/DNA Introduces Protective Holders For Photos." Are these considered "supersized" holders like you mentioned above? I've had tons of autographs authenticated in the PSA/DNA specials in the past - as I really have nothing larger than an index card or HOF postcard. However, if the new encapsulation for signed 8x10 photos is included - I'll have a bunch to send. Thanks for the help!

- Joe >>

Photo holders are not part of this special.

Carol

• One more question... are the 2005 Turkey Red Cabinet Auto/Relic cards included? I know that you indicated that T3s are allowed, but I wanted to make sure the thicker 2005 Turkey Red Cabinet Auot/Relics could. I have had 4 graded in the past, but I heard somewhere that the ticker cabinet relics weren't going to be allowed anymore.

Also, are card crossovers from the Red Flip (card grade only) to Blue Flip (auto auth) allowed on this as well? Thanks.

• << <i>One more question... are the 2005 Turkey Red Cabinet Auto/Relic cards included? I know that you indicated that T3s are allowed, but I wanted to make sure the thicker 2005 Turkey Red Cabinet Auot/Relics could. I have had 4 graded in the past, but I heard somewhere that the ticker cabinet relics weren't going to be allowed anymore.

Also, are card crossovers from the Red Flip (card grade only) to Blue Flip (auto auth) allowed on this as well? Thanks. >>

I don't believe the new Turkey Reds would be allowed.

There are too many variables on the Red Flip question to give every scenario here so I would suggest calling customer service.

Has the auto already been authenticated or is it a manufacturer issued auto 1998 to present? Depending on those answers we could give a different answer.
    If you are going from Red Flip to Blue Flip you will lose the card grade in either scenario.

Carol
  • The red flip cards are already slabbed in a T3 holder (2005 Turkey Red Cabinet Auto/Relic). I don't mind losing the card grade in the red flip for a authentic auto blue flip. I have 6 of them slabbed, but I want the remaining ones slabbed as well. I just want the cabinets protected and in a displayable holder, like the T3 slab. I'd like to get all of them in matching flips (either all red or all blue).

Thanks for helping to clarify this!