Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

POP report data

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
Probably a ? for Cosetta, but...

Does anyone know if historical data is available from POP reports? I suspect only the most current POP report is available. I was trying to identify population trends in a couple of sets.

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Historical data does not exist in a way available to us. I am not sure if it exists internally to PSA.

Believe it or not, but back in the late 1990s / early 2000s, there was actually a hard copy distribution of the Pop Report-

m
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    I had to create an excel spreadsheet for the two sets I am working on. I usually check the POP report once a week and transfer the new numbers in and then that produces me the latest and greatest. I hope this help.

James
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone needs historical pop report data for select 1969 cards, I have some in the comment section of my 1969 set dating back to the early part of the last decade.

Gemint's 1969 Topps Set

Most are ridiculously low compared to where they are today. The most interesting is probably the infamous #85 Lou Brock which I purchased for the relatively poultry sum of $225 dollars in 2001.