Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Two weeks AFTER THE 4th of July question added

Have heard ebay isn't place to be over holiday so thought I'd offer a few vintage lots here...nothing special, mostly commons but I may be able to help somebody. offers also appreciated if you are interested......I'll be adding more over the next few days leading up to the 4th of July holiday, at which time I unfortunately have to go back to work. thanks for taking a look.

al.

1969 Topps - over 180 cards, 130 different, 9 "high" numbers 589-664 (590, 603, 606 - 3 cards, 619, 625, 657, 659) $20 delivered - 1ST LOT HAS BEEN SOLD

link to scans: 69 topps - MAILED ON JULY 1ST...thanks again

here's another batch, the 61's are not bad, some centering issues but corners and edges are not bad........includes 23 1961 topps, 2 1959 topps (the Cubs Clubbers card has a crease across front, it doesn't go thru the card but it is there) and 33 1958 topps, two bonus caqrds Bauer and Haddix included - $20 delivered - MAILED ON JULY 1ST

link to scans: cards in 2nd batch MAILED JULY 1ST

Here is lot #3, all football, includes 34 1971 Topps, 11 1958 Topps, a couple 59 and 60's, and 34 Philadelphhia football. cards for the most part have nice corners and edges with centering being the issue.....if you are not picky about centering you will probably like this lot - all for $40 delivered....higher price due to hall of famers in the lot....again offers apprreciated if you think I am too high.....al. PAID, WILL MAIL JULY 1ST

link to scans: football MAILED ON JULY 1ST

lot 4: 1964 AND 1966 TOPPS baseball, includes 58 from 1964 with one duplicate and 92 from 1966 with 7 duplicates (27 "higher numbers" from 1966) for a total of 150 cards - $35 delivered MAILED ON JULY 8TH

link to scans: 64 and 66 Topps MAILED ON JULY 8TH

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    I'll take em
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Sold on the second lot! Sold on the Third Lot !!!

I'll let somebody else have lot #4

Thanks
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    Here is lot #5, over 550 1971 Topps baseball. Cards have wear but some are nicer than others. includes 78 cards numbered between 524-643 and 37 numbered between 644 and 752. The rest are lower than 524. scans of some of the cards are shown, as you can see some are nicer than others, typical wear on these with the black chipping, etc. minimal duplication, probably about 40 cards are dups $80 delivered - mailed on July 2nd

link to scans: 71 topps - mailed on July 2nd
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    waxman2745waxman2745 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭
    PM sent on the 71 Topps, would like to purchase if still available, but Ron B. has first dibbs since he beat me to the PM :-)
    Adam
    buying O-Pee-Chee (OPC) baseball
  • Options
    LOT #6, which will be the last tonight. I have more to sort thru but need to do some things around the house other than cards, got to keep the wife happy....anyways, lot 6 is 301 1973 Topps football. Nice NM-MT lot that is real nice....I've included scans of the stars you will get in the lot along with many other scans....all the stars are not there but some are.....$40 delivered SOLD, SOLD, SOLD

CARDS MAILED OUT ON JUNE 30TH....THANKS

link to scans: 1973 Topps fb cards mailed out on june 30th
  • Options
    pm sent
  • Options
    thedutymonthedutymon Posts: 4,323
    Good day,
    If the 73 Football aren't sold I'll take Em.

Thanks
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    Pm sent
    Collector of NFL HOF RC's & Brian Urlacher
  • Options
    the 1973 Topps lot is pending sale.....I'll be adding more lots later today. thanks for everyone's interest so far. You are all doing a great job helping me clear out my basement. The wife says thanks too!!!!

al.
  • Options
    Lot #7. I have 562 1967 topps baseball....again major stars are not there and most are VG-EX with some better, some worse...there are 310 different cards total with all of them numbered under 490 so there are no high numbers, the rest are dups....scans below... $95 delivered mailed on July 2nd

link to scans: 1967 topps mailed on July 2nd
  • Options
    al032184al032184 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭
    I'll take the 67's
    Alex
  • Options
    I haven't been able to pull any other items out so have sent PM's to folks with my paypal id for the cards that they wanted. I hope to have time next week to pull more stuff out... going to the Indians game tomorrow and then have to go back to work Friday night and the entire weekend, oh joy........If I missed someone let me known......thanks again. and have a fantastic 4th of July weekend.....

al.
  • Options
    one last lot before the holiday kicks in. I have a nice NM to NM-MT PARTIAL 1977 Topps football set if anyone is interested. Cards have nice corners and edges for the most part. Delivered to your doorstep for $75. Forgot to mention it's got 501 different cards with the following missing: 9, 51, 60, 75, 99, 140, 159, 177, 180, 195, 222, 245, 261, 281, 300, 319, 341, 355, 360, 381, 405, 421, 442, 480, 501, 522, 526. Lots of stars still present even if these 27 cards are missing....great start on a quality set from this year. I hope to have more lots next week, unfortunately I have to go back to work tonight so no more time to sort thru stuff until Monday. HAPPY FOURTH EVERYONE!!!!!!!

link to scans: ready for some football MAILED ON JULY 8TH THANKS NEIL.....
  • Options
    Morning,
    77 Football Sold!!!!

Thanks
    Neil
  • Options
    BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Morning,
    77 Football Sold!!!!

Thanks
    Neil >>

I think you've bought enough and need to give others a chance.

Just kidding. image

If I had the extra to spend I would have jumped on that but have other priorities.
  • Options
    Cards came today, super quick shipping!
  • Options
    that's it for the pre 4th of July sale....wish I had time to go thru more stuff before the weekend but work priorities call.....hey maybe I can call in sick...no I better not, they might get mad.....anyways, I plan to go thru more boxes next week, hopefully starting Monday......I'll post a message with an anticipated listing time to try and give everyone a chance.......EVERYONE HAVE A HAPPY 4TH!!!image
  • Options
    BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭
    Bump for a great guy and to say have a Happy 4th as well.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Al,

Thanks again for the cards. Al ships LIGHTNING FAST and packs the cards VERY WELL ... this was only a $20 purchase .. it cost him $6.00 to ship ... and he treated it like a $100.00+ transaction.

ALWAYS a GREAT guy to buy from.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    al032184al032184 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭
    Got mine as well Al, great deal and quick shipping. Looking forward to what else you will have for sale.
    Thanks again,
    Alex
  • Options
    Hope everyone is having a great 4th.....don't drink too many of theseimage or partake in too much of thisimage

al.
  • Options
    I'm going thru some boxes today and should be able to list tomorrow or Wednesday on this thread....so far I've got a 1960 topps, 68 TOpps lot and 69 topps lot...the 60 Topps are probably EX/MT but many have nice corners and edges except centering is slightly off....I'd say the other two lots are EX to EX/MT with high numbers that will be incldued.....I hope to have scans ready by tomorrow, but it may not be until Wednesday....

al.
  • Options
    Al,
    Very Very interested in the 1960's lot.
    Thanks
    Neil
  • Options
    1969 topps MAILED JULY 8TH
    1968 topps MAILED JULY 8TH

I have three more lots available. Since I have gotten multiple requests already to send the info on the lots to folks individually I thought it would only be fair to place photos of each lot tonight and then if anyone wants to make offers overnight on them I'll obviously take the best offer if it meets what I hope to get out of the cards......below if brief description of each lot WITHOUT A PRICE. I can add more details tomorrow morning. Unfortunately I have to get some sleep so will not be checking back on this thread until tomorrow morning when I get home.

1960 Topps lot - a total of 296 cards with all but 2 numbered under 300. there are 126 singles with 170 mutiples. Just so everyone is aware the Roberts card in the lot has a crease. Cards for most part are clean with nice corners and edges but as scans will show they don't have the perfect centering some folks look for. There are multiples of Curt Flood, Mazeroski, Purkey, Craig, Moon, Dick Groat, Avila, Tanner, Pappas, Mudcat, Frank Thomas, Sherry, Nuxhall, Giants, cards and White Sox teams, Roy McMillan, Farrell and several of the managers.

1968 lot - a total of 778 cards. I pulled two partial sets from the lot broken down as follows:

1st set - 277 lower numbers with 78 high numbers for a total of 355 different cards
    2nd set - 183 lower numbers with 28 high numbers for a total of 211 cards
    there are also an additional 212 duplicates, all low wwith exception of 5 high number
    as with the other lots I listed last week, these are basically commons and any star cards or others of note I scanned. I first thought this might be a EX/MT lot but after looking closer today at it I think it is closer to VG/EX to EX with some better some lesser.....scans will give you a general idea of condition.....

1969 lot - a total of 798 cards. I also pulled two partial sets from these broken down as follows:

1st set - 452 lower numbers with 57 high numbers for a total of 509 differennt cards
    2nd set - 195 lower numbers with 10 high numbers for a total of 205 cards
    there are also an additional 84 doubles with 1 high number

stars included with the first set are scanned along with some of the high numbers. This lot is better than the 1968 lot and I think that there are probably many EX with some even better.

I am going to hit the sack now so if you see something that looks promising to you send me a PM and I"ll check in the morning.....like I said I am trying to give each of you who already PM'd me an equal chance at the lots.....I will also be double checking my typing tomorrow morning to make sure my happy fingers didn't say or list something that isn't true.....

al.
  • Options
    Here is new link to the 1960 Topps cards, not sure why the previous link didn't work but this one looks ok.
    getting ready to go to work so see you all in the AM.

al.

1960 Topps
  • Options
    I"d like to get the following for the lots, or as close to it as possible.....if I end up with more than one person interested I will obviously accept the higher amountimage What I did was check out ebay for similar type lots and if no one is interested I will probably list these there later this week.

1960 Topps - $150 delivered PLACED ON EBAY LINK IS IN MESSAGE BELOW
    1968 Topps - $150 delivered MAILED JULY 8TH
    1969 Topps - $225 delivereD MAILED JULY 8TH

I've already had a few offers for lower amounts than what I have listed so if you would like to make another offer that would be great....I have some running around to do today so will check back this afternoon to see how things are going and if any offers have come thru....thanks everyone.

I also will be going thru more boxes later today into tomorrow.

al.
  • Options
    Al,
    First Lot arrived, all good as described, can't ask for anything more. Al is an A+ Seller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Neil
  • Options
    The 1968 and 1969 Topps lots have been sold.
    al.
  • Options
    I will be going thru some more stuff today...will probably list after 5 this evening.....I've also updated the thread with current info on previous items that have been sold. thanks everyone.

al.
  • Options
    bump with update
  • Options
    I've listed the 1960 Topps lot on ebay with a lower start price with BIN of $150. link to auctions below:

auction
  • Options
    The only thing I see is a 1975 Buick manual.
  • Options
    OOPS, new link below to cards....thanks al.

auction
  • Options
    I've placed a few lots on ebay if anyone interested....link is in previous message.....everything has been mailed out from the sales on this thread and I thank everyone......I have a few more boxes to go thru but not sure when I can get to them.....

al.
  • Options
    In my housecleaning I found about 150 or so 1974 Topps baseball in NM/MT condition for the most part....does anyone know what these are going for nowadays??? mostly commons with a McCovey RC thrown in that unfortunately has a grease. Quick go thru also revealed a Killebrew and a few other minor stars including a Mays WS card and if I remember correctly a Perez card.....your assistance appreciated. thanks al.
  • Options
    If it's all 1974 there isn't a McCovey rookie in there.
  • Options
    You are right, don't know why I said McCovey rookie card. I was thinking of Dave Winfield whose card is similar with the head pose.....it is a McCovey card however it is a 14th year McCovey card with a crease......Need to go back to bed and wake up again.....image
  • Options
    my basement cleaning uncovered my old Strat O Matic baseball games.....they all went on ebay if anyone is interested.......the links to auction still are working in this thread....

al.