..but just how good/bad do you think it will look in hand? Ebay Newp
I collect circulated U.S. silver

Comments

• Options
    savoyspecialsavoyspecial Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭
    1 point drop......you still did good image

www.brunkauctions.com

• Options
    Yup, but watch those No Returns Auction - at least I do. They make me nervous, any feedback aside.

Best,
    Eric
  • Options
    SamByrdSamByrd Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭✭
    its not a bad coin, in fact for what you paid there is no downside at all.Sure has a clean and well struck reverse I would bet it will 64.
  • Options
    Tdec1000Tdec1000 Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Yup, but watch those No Returns Auction - at least I do. They make me nervous, any feedback aside.

Best,
    Eric >>

No return auction or not. Paypal is a BUYERS Friend. You can return anything and file a claim to get your dollars back if it is not what you want. That is what Ebay has become.
    Awarded the coveted "You Suck" Award on 22 Oct 2010 for finding a 1942/1 D Dime in silver, and on 7 Feb 2011 Cherrypicking a 1914 MPL Cent on Ebay!

Successful BST Transactions!SIconbuster, Meltdown, Mission16, slothman2000, RGjohn, braddick, au58lover, allcoinsrule, commemdude, gerard, lablade, PCcoins, greencopper, kaz, tydye, cucamongacoin, mkman123, SeaEaglecoins, Doh!, AnkurJ, Airplanenut, ArizonaJack, JJM,Tee135,LordMarcovan, Swampboy, piecesofme, Ahrensdad,
  • Options
    morgandollar1878morgandollar1878 Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the price you paid, I wouldn't be too concerned... unless its fake and not silver.
    Instagram: nomad_numismatics
  • Options
    NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭

<< <i>At the price you paid, I wouldn't be too concerned... unless its fake and not silver. >>

I'll come up with something.
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>At the price you paid, I wouldn't be too concerned... unless its fake and not silver. >>

Because Larry Briggs of SEGS wouldn't know the difference?

peacockcoins

• Options
    magikbillymagikbilly Posts: 6,780
    "No return auction or not. Paypal is a BUYERS Friend. You can return anything and file a claim to get your dollars back if it is not what you want. That is what Ebay has become. - Tdec1000"

Yes, of course. I just don't bother with "no return" auctions. That me image

Best,
    Eric
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coin in a SEGS 65 holder with a PCGS 64 in the title. Probably a 64. Seller is
    a bit upfront I think.

bob
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you did good. image
  • Options
    Billet7Billet7 Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭
    I think you did very well. Honestly I don't think I would bother crossing it, but I agree that it woul likely 64.
  • Options
    mumumumu Posts: 1,840
    10$ shipping, sheesh. Insued and signature required for a 15$ sale.
  • Options
    joebb21joebb21 Posts: 4,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who cares about the shipping cost.
    bid accordingly.
    the buyer did very well
    may the fonz be with you...always...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file