Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

What case do you use to store your vintage graded cards?

Comments

• The same as my modern graded cards.
  • I store all my cards in fake PSA holders.
  • jivanjivan Posts: 1,009
    the ones that mb miller sells on these boards.. the yare great.
    always looking for 1969 graded basketball

• << <i>the ones that mb miller sells on these boards.. the yare great. >>

The hare was faster.
  • I'll have to check them out. I believe those are $200 correct? I found these that are nice for only $60...
    http://www.pennzonidisplay.com/glossycherrystoragecaseforbaseballcardscherry.aspx
  • thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    This 1510 Pelican case with custom foam, is the toughest and biggest FAA approved airline-legal carry-on case available. Complete with side handle, front handle and convenient extension handle, it is the perfect rolling travel companion. An added value to this case is the effortless release latch for the extension handle. Also, the padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft. This case comes with transport wheels.

Also includes standard Pelican case features like the water and dustproof neoprene o-ring seal, Automatic Purge Valve with Gore-Tex membrane, and easy open Double Throw latches.

Buying US Presidential autographs
  • otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    And how does one utilize the "Purge Valve?" MJ Roop was wondering...

<< <i>And how does one utilize the "Purge Valve?" MJ Roop was wondering... >>

image : "The microporous expanded polytetraflouroethylene (ePTFE) membrane continuously allows the free passage of gases and vapors, equalizing the pressure differential between the enclosure and ambient before it builds to the point that a seal is compromised. Water, dust, and dirt and repelled by the hydrophobic membrane, thereby protecting expensive and sensitive electronics." -Pelican
  • How much is this case?

<< <i>How much is this case? >>

I've bought a few different ones from MBMiller over the last couple years, and I believe he charges $250 for this setup with the pull handle and wheels. Without the pull handle and wheels, I think he charges about $200.00.

The one pictured above is mine and is for sale if you want to purchase it through paypal. I recently moved all my slabbed cards to safe deposit box, so I no longer need my cases.

Mike