Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Where would the box of 20 concept stand if they made a bigger box?

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just received a sleek looking aluminum box with lucite lid from a dealer that holds 25 coins!

Time to upwardly revise my collecting goals. image
"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last I checked you had one coin and a really expensive painting. Seems like you need a smaller box, a hook, a nail, and a hammer.
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is a dealer who holds 25 coins?
  • Options
    RichieURichRichieURich Posts: 8,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then it would be a "Box of 40" concept. I think. Unless you got a much bigger box than that. I think. imageimage

An authorized PCGS dealer, and a contributor to the Red Book.

• Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like you need a smaller box, a hook, a nail, and a hammer.

Got that covered. image

I think 25 is nice. The odor coming from the foam rubber lining should result in some pretty cool toning. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
    More of these?

• Options
    I have a box in my bank's safe, it does just fineimage
    The glass is half full!
  • Options
    Aluminum? Thank god! No Wood!!!!!!

Best,
    Eric
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 'box of whatever' for the 2010 U.S. Mint offerings. image

• Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The odor coming from the foam rubber lining should result in some pretty cool toning >>

Or some really funky smelling slabs! image

To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file