Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FSH 1971 NL All-Star Autographed ball with Clemente PSA/DNA letter PRICE DROP

PRICED TO MOVE QUICKLY.....$1500 Paypal takes it. Shoot me an email!

I have a 1971 NL all-star ball that was origionally obtained from Manny Sanguillen. It was certified by PSA/DNA this month and comes with their full letter. The key on the ball is a very sharp Clemente.

There are 29 signatures on the ball including 5 Hall of Famers. There are 7 Clubhouse signatures on the ball that are noted here.

Autographs include:
SS: Sparky Anderson, Mc Covey (CH)
Panel 1: Johnny Bench, Felix Milan, Ron Santo, Dock Ellis, Willie Mays (CH), Danny Murtaugh, Rick Wise
Panel 2: Willie Davis, Nate Colbert, Hank Aaron, Willie Stargell (CH), Roberto Clemente
Panel 3: Walt Alston (CH), Manny Sanguillen, Bud Harrelson, Clay Carroll, Don Kessenger, Lou Brock (CH), Larry Dierker, Joe Torre
Panel 4: Rusty Staub (CH), Preston Gomez (CH), Tom Seaver, Pete Rose, Glenn Beckert, Bobby Bonds

Im tossing this out to see what kind of trade offers I can get. Im interested in Vintage PSA star cards, Game Used items, Complete Sets ect. I would also consider cash/trade offers.

For references my ebay ID is ldsports. My only completed transaction here was the sale of a Clemente Rookie to BunchOBull.

Ill take PMs here or feel free to email me at mdube16@bellsouth.net

Thanks!
Mark

Comments

• Options
    Mdube16Mdube16 Posts: 744 ✭✭
    With all the clemente collectors on here not a peep? Not even .50 and an unopened box of 87 topps?
  • Options
    csmtampacsmtampa Posts: 1,828
    Beautiful ball! If I didn't just purchase a collection I would be all over this. Good luck with your sale.
  • Options
    as this is clearly the most common question....looking for 2k-2.5k in trade or slightly less in cash
  • Options
    Friday Bump....trades welcome!
  • Options
    going to try ebay tonight...probably high BIN with best offer.

Any offers here before I do?
  • Options
    So the ball has been on ebay for 5 days with a high BIN and I thought Best offer option. So Im wondering why I havent even gotten the obligatory low ball offers today...i check the listing and I didnt have the Best Offer active. DOH
  • Options
    Bump....offers?? Shoot me a PM or email!
  • Options
    Bump for pricing!