Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

How Do You Store Your Vintage Sets?

Hey guys I was wondering how you guys store your vintage sets. I am currently building a 1968 Topps Football Set in a mix of graded and raw. What would be the best way to store this? Thanks

Comments

• BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭
    Do like I do. Crack the graded and put it in a binder.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • corvette1340corvette1340 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭
    I store all of mine in a specially designed cryonic holding facility called Alcor.
  • al032184al032184 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭
    Is that your collection next to Teds' head?
  • otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    Mine are in an hermetically sealed mayonnaise jar under the porch of Issac Funk and Adam Wagnalls... They've helped me define my collection!

• << <i>Mine are in an hermetically sealed mayonnaise jar under the porch of Issac Funk and Adam Wagnalls... They've helped me define my collection! >>

Otwcards is just kiddin ya. As I am sure he will tell you, as he and most of the long time members here do, they PM me and I send them my address and they then send their cards to my house for safe keeping. At a later date when they want them back I convince them "ala" Shutter Island that they just thought they collected cards and had invented this entire elaborate world in their minds, after that they usually just wander off muttering to themselves................................"Where's my Partner?"

YeeHahimage

Neilimage
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • jivanjivan Posts: 1,009
    shutter island....wow
    always looking for 1969 graded basketball
  • vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    carefully space and display them across your dining room table and buy a patio set for the living room to eat on, worked for Dizzle.