Home Precious Metals
Options

Are you a Coin Spot Junkie?

CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
Do you log on at 6PM Eastern time on Sunday because you have not had a Gold Spot fix for over 48 hours???????

When you get up at three in the morning to go to the toity, do you log on just in case gold is doing something overseas?????????
Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.

Comments

• Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    image +1
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    So what's your point? image
  • Options
    nothing gets me more excited than checking spot through out the day. There was a post a few years ago makeing fun of people who watched spot closely. Unfortunately I suffer from this painful affliction.
  • Options
    TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    The Kitco Iphone app makes it really easy to check prices too oftenimage
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.

No (not usually). Well, not usually except for sometimes.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    CiccioCiccio Posts: 1,405

<< <i>The Kitco Iphone app makes it really easy to check prices too oftenimage >>

+1image
  • Options
    I do check the spot prices on a daily basis. I have Kitco Kcast on my home computer and I can log on to Kitco.com on my smart phone to check spot prices and to read news articles relating to gold and silver. I also watch the stock market indexes as well as see how the Asian and European stock markets have done. I guess that I am a news junkie more than anything else.

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT a '70's silver art bar expert but I try my best to play one on the Internet.
  • Options
    tggrtggr Posts: 748
    Guilty as chargedimage
  • Options
    halfhunterhalfhunter Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭
    Lately I've been feeling a little down-in-the-dumps on the weekends.
    Bet this is why.

THANKS ! ! ! image

HH
    Need the following OBW rolls to complete my 46-64 Roosevelt roll set:
    1947-P & D; 1948-D; 1949-P & S; 1950-D & S; and 1952-S.
    Any help locating any of these OBW rolls would be gratefully appreciated!
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First thing I check in the morning, last thing I check before going to bed. And probably check it 3 or 4 dozen times during the day.

Sad thing is: It doesn't matter. Or it shouldn't matter. I don't sell. Amazing how I let an arbitrary figure set my mood.
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options

<< <i>Amazing how I let an arbitrary figure set my mood. >>

this