Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Looking for Reds HELP- Brandon Phillips, Jay Bruce, Joey Votto, Eric Davis, Mike Leake, Josh Hamilt

I have twin six year old boys who made their first trip to Great American Ball Park. They got to see Bronson Arroyo pitch and have fallen in love with the Reds. It has got us all involved again with the Reds and watching when we can(live in TN).

What we are looking for is Reds(the newer cards). We want to collect Brandon Phillips, Joey Votto and Jay Bruce(one of my sons we call "Jay"), Bronson Arroyo etc. They have no idea about value and I actually want to keep it that way for a few years at least. I would actually like weaker stuff they can play with and learn about cards but Reds stuff. We hit a card show this weekend but the local show is not kid friendly with lower dollar items/packs.

Any reds on the roster now we are interested in buying-

Anyway, I have always dabbled in the 80's junk from my childhood and am still working on some things for my childhood as well. I also have gotten interested again and want to see if anybody has these cards available.

1) 83 topps set
2) 83 traded set
3) 84 fleer Update Doc Gooden
4)1985 Fleer Set
5) 1984 Traded set
6) 1982 Topps Traded Cal Ripken
7) 1986 Topps Traded set
8) 89 UD Murphy RevNeg
9) Ben McDonald Error UD
10) 91 Bonds Elite
11) 91 Fielder Elite
12) recieved
13) 1991 Leaf Preview Set
14) 1992 Elites(I have Griffey and Puckett so do not need them).
15) Eric Davis, Strawberry or Gooden rookies autographed or odd ball stuff of them
16) Josh Hamilton is the only current player I plan to collect a little so if you have any of his items(prefer in a Reds jersey).

I can see if I have what you are looking for if you prefer a trade. I prefer work out a price and mail you a check/MO.

** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **

Comments

• Options
    were you at the show here in cincy today? ill dig threw my extra stuff and im sure i can come up with some stuff to send you!
    who dey!

looking for 1964 topps baseball psa graded 7+
  • Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    no- Where is the show in Cincy? My father lives in Burlington(about 20 minutes away) and we are planning to get back up there. Let me know what you got Cincy Reds or Bengals and we can go from there. Thanks for looking.

We got the sunday ticket just to watch the Bengals every week last year-

Who Dey

Roucon- PM replied to on the 83 set
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options
    theres a small show on the last sunday of every month at the Sharonville Holiday Inn..theres only about 20 tables but they have some nice vintage...what bengals you looking for..i have 1000s of bengals duplicates not as many of newer reds but im sure i have a few things..lemme know on the bengals!
    who dey!

looking for 1964 topps baseball psa graded 7+
  • Options
    went to the nashville show and only found a Johnny Cueto Rookie Refractor /500

bought a Brandon Phillips Auto/bat/jersey last week on the PSA message boards

what do you have? ?
  • Options
    pm sent
  • Options
    pm replied
  • Options
    Wolfgang427Wolfgang427 Posts: 412 ✭✭
    PM sent, I have most of your list image