My Cards

CU References: 65 and counting

Comments

• Options
    SkiVermont3SkiVermont3 Posts: 3,053 ✭✭
    lol...if by ripped off you mean

RichyPF32- going to send his $12 card he won in pool
    thematrix31- dont owe him jack
    NBAsteve-WAS going to finish our games, yet since he posts things like this, he can kiss my ass
    Yanksfan-never sent me anything for the cards he made me hold for 6 weeks

oh...so if you mean that, then yeah i guess so.
  • Options

<< <i>thematrix31- dont owe him jack >>

$10 paypal, pierce double diamond rc, and jamal crawford sp authentic rc

Does that ring a bell...?

-Lee
    "You tell me; I hear , you teach me; I listen, you show me; I learn" -- ???

Join My Forums/
  • Options
    you never were gonna play me..just kept running and hiding...making excuses

that'll get ya far in life...

My Cards

• Options
    ok little boy, whatever you say....the best way to get someone to play with you is bash him in front of everyone else...thatll get you far in life, friendless wonder.
  • Options
    I think Ill take a trip to your house for all my friends here at CU
    My Cards

• Options
    ANSWER ME SKI!

Join My Forums/
  • Options
    lee, ive got nothing to say to you...as i remember it, we were playing, it was tied 2-2 in a best of 5, and a few balls into the game, i got kicked off. if u leave, it counts as a loss...so in the records, its says you won. thats it! thats what happened, and i could care less if you think or say otherwise...

steve! come over my house...gimme a call anytime to set it up, id LOVE to have you over! we can chat, drink coffee, and eat biscotti...or we can have a tea party, it will be marvelous! image
  • Options
    are you all being serious about this? or just sarcastic?
    i am collecting 8x10 autos, auto replica jerseys and other auot memrobilia, i have a few cards left im trying to sell cheap please email me for the list theres only about 8 to 10 left. thanks
    kenny21 sporto bballrob88 lilsun1 vincesanity lee gaines sporto1688 gabe3249 (biechner) plante23 vittleboy bargasv msb416 dksportz8
  • Options
    ohhh I see... you got "kicked off" lol, that is the oldest one in the book. you seemed to have got "kicked off" when I had the eighball left and when you had 5 balls left, put yourself in my position. If I got kicked off when you were about to win, wouldn't you be mad?

-Lee

Join My Forums/
  • Options
    8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    I will say that SkiVermont has been here for a long time and I have traded with him before. I have never had a problem with him. Maybe you wouldn't if you would treat him with respect and not bash him online. If you have a problem with him you should settle it through PM's not come here and threaten him about going to his house. There are better ways to settle things then violence. It is called talking. To me it looks like both of you just lost your cards if he owed you any. You would have gotten them if you talked to him more politely probably. You should all delete your posts and talk about this in private for awhile and save your reps.
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • Options
    Im being serious...hes trying to play games...but he really does owe everyone cards

make sure never to trade with this loser
    My Cards

• Options
    lol lee...he used that excuse on me too...

just got kicked off..haha...what a little baby
    My Cards

• Options
    soon im going to be reading messages from other people saying stop bashing skivermont3 he is a great trader. no one likes these posts but its good for people that like to play pool and take the offers made serious. Why waste your time trying to win cards if the other person wont send anything?
    i am collecting 8x10 autos, auto replica jerseys and other auot memrobilia, i have a few cards left im trying to sell cheap please email me for the list theres only about 8 to 10 left. thanks
    kenny21 sporto bballrob88 lilsun1 vincesanity lee gaines sporto1688 gabe3249 (biechner) plante23 vittleboy bargasv msb416 dksportz8
  • Options
    The thing about it is that discussing gambling on here is against the rules. The have frozen conversaiton because of it. Also they should talk about this through Pm's. All they are doing now is hurting their own reps.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

• Options
    thank you 8kobe....thats exactly what i tried to tell these losers...but ESP. nbasteve insists on making a comment about this EVERY TIME i post something.

and RMS- dont get any ideas, i did not rip a single person off that was listed, on the second post to this thread, i listed the reasons why steve even brings their names up.
  • Options
    SKI WHEN YEA GONNA UPDATE MY SITE I ASKED YOU LIKE 1 MONTH AGO AN IT HASNT BEEN UPDATE AND ALLS YOU HAVE DONE IS GAVE ME EXCUSSES?????????
    REFS,-EPAG64-BAIRD34-RepresentCards-CARDINYOU-JRCCRUM-hip9161-
    MIKEFROMCHESTER-BONDSBOY25-SKIVERMONT3-LITTLECRUM-SPORTSGU247-BUD-TAYLOR28JAG-
    DPSPORTS-BRADLEY25-echoboy202-RockTheMic13-
    AND MORE JUST DON'T REMEMBER WHO

HAVENT GOT CARDS FROM THESE PEOPLE IN 2 MONTHS

WARDOG276-TONY HENSON
    BILLABONGDUDE083-BRANDON JOSEPH
    JASON KATCHER
  • Options
    hahaha theres another example
    My Cards

• Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    but baseballman said he stopped collecting and got rid of all his cards ???????? image

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    oh my god....are u sh itting me? baseballman asked me to do his site, and i said i couldnt at THAT moment. so i said, email me what to do, and give me two days. well like 4 hours after he mailed me, he posted on the board that i refused to update his site...plus, he told me he stopped collecting....so what is the damn problem other than it made me look bad for not updateing his site?

why dont all of you guys shut the FU CK up until i actually *RIP* someone off, which will be never. stop bellyacheing about crap that noboday cares about, and leave it in PM....

MAYBE IF YOU IDIOTS TALKED ABOUT THIS IN PRIVATE BEFORE EMBARASSING ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, ID BE MUCH MORE APT TO TAKE CARE OF THINGS QUICKLY AND EASILY...but i guess your small minds didnt think of that one.
  • Options
    LMAO! THANK YOU CARD!
  • Options
    oh....i was only wondering why he would want his site updated...less he has something NICE i want heh heh...that it baseball ?...c'mon man...dig it out...pass it on to me man imageimageimage:

• Options
    lol card...anyone else wanna take a stab at me? its ski bashing nite...pass it on
  • Options
    your one funny kid ski.. LMAO

Join My Forums/
  • Options
    thanks 'buddy'...youre funny too...
  • Options
    YOU OWE ME YOU LIL S.O.B. ..........just figured i'd go ahead and get it out of the way lol lol

• Options
    hahahaha....thanks card image
  • Options
    Man, just because the "deal" with donniebaseball is resolved, doesn't mean it just erases from the board. And saying this: "NBAsteve-WAS going to finish our games, yet since he posts things like this, he can kiss my ass". Doesn't get you any more respect. Why don't you guys forget this post and work it out in PM's, and if that doesn't work THEN come to the board about it!!

~Austin
    Austin Waltz - ACK ACK ©
    I'm back - you better believe it
  • Options
    if they really have a problem with ski then they can try pms but it didnt help me maybe he will change now. i cant tell whos serious about this i know ski is getting mad. what the heck is going on?
  • Options
    I just don't get it, Ski/Brett is an awesome trader and guy, when I first came here, other people wouldn't trade with me, but brett and I did many trades and talked. Brett is one of best traders here. Brett send me info. on baseballman's site his password etc. and I will update it for him so he will stop b*tching, next ignore these people, lee I like you, how about you 2 go in yahoo pool, and I will come in and watch as a 3rd member and will settle that problem. How come.. when I get ripped or screwed by someone on here, it just goes in one ear and out of other, perfect EXAMPLE: yanksfan, Iverson3ball, and others, but no one seems to care, stop picking on Brett and take it to pm's. Brett if I were you don't make another post on this topic, and ignore all further comments, if they want to settle there issues with you let them take it to pms, next people... honesty is the best policy, and a pat on the back goes a lot further than a kick in the a$$! So treat others how you would like to be treated.
    Thanks,
    -Jason
    LET"S GO CUBS!!!
    BEST BASEBALL PITCHER: MARK PRIOR!
    Cards & References:
    Jasons Players
  • Options
    YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF MAROONS!!!
    Looking for High-End Football Cards.

Many Refs, just ask.

• Options
    jason- sounds good let me know when you and your buddy ski wanna solve this! BRING IT!!!!!

Join My Forums/
  • Options
    wow....thanks jason. lee, that was 6 months ago...if i win, you dont even remember what im supposed to get. DROP IT. and yes aaron, they are a bunch or MAROONS(as dabeef would put it). hahahahaha.

austin...why dont you keep your little 12 year old mind out of the grown ups business, ok?
  • Options
    Brett, you owe me a new BMW M3. You said it was sent over a month ago but i keep looking in my garage and its still not there. You need to stop your BS and send me my Bimmer. LOLimage
    Eric G.
    Grams Sportscards
    MC/VISA/AMEX/JCB
    email: gschomi@aol.com
    Ebay id: Mpwer (530+ feedbacks)
    http://traderretreat.com/
    TR council
    Stay safe, always send insured
  • Options
    Brett, you said you was going to get me some Jets tickets but I am a Dolphins fan. Then you said you were going to get me some Yankees tickets, but I am a Braves fan. image
    Morle of the story;; stay away from pool.image

Ref.
    Scott2141,SkiVermont3 ,Thematrix31, Autobilia, Co1lector, CoachVinny, Danmarinocollector, Vincesanity, Big Shane, ClippersFan21, Speedmaster, Awaltz, White Tornado, Sporto1633, Josher416, Donniebaseball23, weasel510, IAMSPORTSCARDSMAN, dewey, ejones06,Sonicsfan, JSA,ahares, threebearfan
  • Options
    Mpower...ill have your M3 there in a week or so...but you owe me a Z8!! Hey man, Itll only set you back bout 125K image. reddog! yeah man, i totally forgot...guess what? to make it up to you, ill get you some braves tix right behind the dugout...ive got connections image ahhhhhhhhh...this reminds me how much i love/hate this place.
  • Options
    hey ski, i dont even know u and u still call me a royal jack*ss

when i first came on this board, i thought u were a good trader, it seems like u changed. in one of ur posts, u stated that just cause this guy was being a a*ss, u wont send his cards. so ur saying u owe them cards right but just dont want to send cuz their being an a*ss? well, have u ever thought why their being asses and bothering u everyday? cuz u owe them cards and dont want to send.

also, didnt u say u were going to leave the forum? why dont u just leave and stop creating more problems!
  • Options
    i think ejones said everything perfectly
  • Options
    haha....you WOULD think that rms, wouldnt you? hows about everyone shuts up on this, and if people have a REAL problem with me, take it up in PM? hows bout that? THANKS
  • Options
    Ski dont sweat it dude,trading and gambling are to different things..And although I can't speak about the pool thing..Your trading rep here is spotless..You just happen to make trades to a couple losers (donniebaseball and yanksfan) Dbaseball got his cards from you plus cards from JSA and who knows who else cause they felt sorry for him..Yanksfan I HIGHLY doubt ever sent you your $ he probably just figured he'd say he did and claim you ripped him thus he'd get the cards for free..

The pool gambling maybe acurate,That being said I'm getting into the yahoo pool thing who wants to play for $100 a ball through paypal I'm feelin' saucyimage
    My Site Basketball Onlyimage
  • Options
    I agree that trading isn't gambling and the opposite isn't true either. So I suggest keep your gambling to Pm's as the rules state. That would save us all a headache.

• Options
    thanks mike....that was very accurate and well said image
  • Options
    Ski's one of the best traders I've ever known, Hands down, case closed!
    Doplo,PSAsports,Derrick, Reddard,JRCCRUM,
    HTScards,awaltz,Sporto1633,
    WFFL,robdemakis,vizmod,
    SkiVermont3,Brees9,noclass,
    bradley24,KOBEcollector,nascar20,Danotorious,Speedmaster

Focus Sports
  • Options
    sing it image!

thanks scott, youre the best in my mind as well image
  • Options
    awaltzawaltz Posts: 726

<< <i>...why dont you keep your little 12 year old mind out of the grown ups business, ok? >>

OMG, your the one with the little mind. YOU KEEP REPLYING TO EVERYONE THAT IS BASHING YOU!!! I have been told that I am childish because I kept on making SMART @SS replies to a sensless post!! Hmmm, guess that is what you are doing. You keep all of this nonsense up and YOU are the one that ruins the board.

Everybody who supports Ski:

How can you be sooooo blind, as Mpower says (we actually agree on somethin...lol):

"You are only as good as your last trade"

My point:

If you are a good trader and you make a bad trade, you have to EARN your respect back.

~Austin

PS-Brett I think you need to stop posting for your own good (I know you are gonna reply to this post, even with what I said above).
    Austin Waltz - ACK ACK ©
  • Options
    13 year olds for life!
    im from the loot and im proud
  • Options
    i start playing voo-doo chile....4.....life ....LMAO !!!!!!!

• Options
    I agree with awaltz 100%...do yourself right or go away
    My Cards

• Options
    ok austin, whatever you say. i dont need to earn any respect back, because i have never ripped anyone off! my god, why dont you people get it? the only actual trading problem i ever had was with db23, and i sent him replacements! all this is just bull....but whatever...im sooooooooooo glad i came back here...ugh!
  • Options
    awaltzawaltz Posts: 726
    My last post...in reply to what I said above "(I know you are gonna reply to this post, even with what I said above). "

image...told ya so.
    Austin Waltz - ACK ACK ©
  • Options
    told me so? oh god....you really are 12.