Home Precious Metals
Options

25,000 piece ASE lot on eBay

I got a kick out of this eBay auction (BIN really) for a "pallet of monster boxes".

eBay Link

This is one HEAVY pallet! You will need a 1-ton dually to get this baby home.

Scroll down for a few good pics. image

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If i'm gonna buy 50 monster boxes, its gonna be for a lot less than 25.19 per oz.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If i'm gonna buy 50 monster boxes, its gonna be for a lot less than 25.19 per oz. >>

But they are "the USA's Low Cost Bullion Dealer"? image
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the eBay and Paypal fees, wouldn't it make more sense to just sell it to a major bullion dealer?

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Their choice of primary auction image says it all:
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't they run this sale a couple times each year? Same pics I've seen before.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ebay listing is just a teaser (advertising) to get you to contact them for a better direct purchase price.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options

<< <i>The ebay listing is just a teaser (advertising) to get you to contact them for a better direct purchase price. >>

This makes a lot of sense. Cheap way to advertise. I'm surprised eBay allows it but I doubt there's any way for them to stop it.

• Options
    slantycouchslantycouch Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>The ebay listing is just a teaser (advertising) to get you to contact them for a better direct purchase price. >>

This makes a lot of sense. Cheap way to advertise. I'm surprised eBay allows it but I doubt there's any way for them to stop it. >>

I agree completely. Probably not much they can do about it though. I guess it's still "legit".
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

This makes a lot of sense. Cheap way to advertise. I'm surprised eBay allows it but I doubt there's any way for them to stop it. >>

I agree completely. Probably not much they can do about it though. I guess it's still "legit". >>

Yup. There's always a chance some fool will buy all this silver through eBay.image

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why drugs dont work image