magikbillymagikbilly Posts: 6,780
    Hi,

Yes indeed. Do you collect autographs? I have, for many years. image

Best,
    Eric
  • Options
    Hi there WilieBoyd2,

Nice website. I like the Treasure of the Sierra Madre lobby card set. You pointed out the changing hats colors on Bogart's head - same thing with Judy Garland's eyes which also change color depending on the country the poster was for. I have some Madre material - an 8x10 production still of Howard/Walter Huston surrounded by villagers and a 3.5 x 5 candid from early 1950 signed in violet fountain pen. The candid is one of many I have from the Violet and Francis Zane collection. I also have a signed photograph of John Huston who directed. What else do you collect?

Best,
    Eric
  • Options
    WillieBoyd2WillieBoyd2 Posts: 5,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only have the Truman autographed cruise ship menu that is shown in my website.

https://www.brianrxm.com
    The Mysterious Egyptian Magic Coin
    Coins in Movies
    Coins on Television

• Options
    Hi there,

Nice stuff. Genuine signature.
    I have some like material. It seems you like some Hollywood B stuff. I have some really scarce paper - top notch Dracula 1931 still from England (an 8x10 contact print with the names "Browning, Lugosi, Stoker" and so on, some original stills from Invasion of the Body Snatchers and - if you are a serious collector of B material - the original positive master reel "x" from Ed Wood's masterful film "Glen or Glenda" with Bela Lugosi - along with a photo of me with Delores Fuller and her angora sweater! She let me pet it image

Best,
    Eric
  • Options
    PipestonePetePipestonePete Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey....there IS life on this forum.
  • Options

"Hey....there IS life on this forum."

It was looking that way - anyone here???? Should I continue to list my collection in the thread I started? Anyone looking to trade? Anyone even interested?

Eric