"When someone tells you nothing is impossible, ask them to dribble a football"

MANY positive BST Transactions

Comments

• gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    image bid placed!
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    link

I have one like it on my desk, except mine is 995.0 FINE (older?) and has "ENGELHARD/ LONDON" on the back.

TD
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats the first one like that that i remember seeing. interesting and thanks for sharing image
  • They do come up every so often ....

The 995.0 fine bars are the English version.... not really older ... just different.

Keep on stack'n!!
    Silver Baron
    Silver is the mortar that binds the bricks of loyalty.

<< <i>They do come up every so often ....

The 995.0 fine bars are the English version.... not really older ... just different.

Keep on stack'n!! >>

If dey is English, why ain't there an extra "u" somewhere, like in "colour" or "humour"????????

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    $50 oz over spotimage Seller would have done better at B&M.
    Avid collector of GSA's.

<< <i>$50 oz over spotimage Seller would have done better at B&M. >>

A reasonable price to pay. Too bad the seller had to eat all those fees.
    I'll sell the .9950 one I have at the store for spot +$50/oz., cash or check.
    TD