Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Need help identifying some world coins - can you help me??

Please?? image
Friend asked me to help him with some coins his grandfather put away. Most were easy but these have me stumped.

The jewelry piece consists of 2 coins - I need help with the "F" side, 1856.

Any help appreciated - I can't seem to find them in the Krause world coin book.

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options
    WillieBoyd2WillieBoyd2 Posts: 5,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most appear to be from Denmark, the last one is Roman of Philip.

https://www.brianrxm.com
    The Mysterious Egyptian Magic Coin
    Coins in Movies
    Coins on Television

• Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tip. image

Can't find those others in the Denmark section. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    sylsyl Posts: 902 ✭✭✭
    The 1719 1/2 skilling(F=$16), the 1718 12 skilling(F=$20), the 1619 6 skilling (VG=$20) and the 1856 Rigsmontskilling (F=$2) are all Denmark. The lower left is early Brit
  • Options
    Lower left is from Lübeck, Germany.
    Link
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! image