Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Need some help......asap

Hello alll...Came across a wooden box with a bunch of coppers: Lg. One penny, half penny with Georgivs V & Georgivs VI in great condition....Also a Victoria Dei Gratia from 1853; however, no denomination on it. All sorts of Napoleon III Coppers dating mid 1800's. Can someone hook me up with a website that would have pics and prices for these coppers? Your help is certainly appreciated.image
What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?

Comments

• Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    Please give us some dates on the GV and GVI pieces.

Also, what is the size of the 1853 Victorian copper piece? Brit Tip #16
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Options
    razorface1027razorface1027 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭

I checked out your site immediately after posting. I have a 1853 Half penny (same as your PCGS MS-63 specimen for sale @ your site). I'd consider it "Junk" condition. Also, I found a silver 3 pence peice 1942 superb condition and a silver 6 pence 1941 in excellent condition. I've found, amongst this box of foreign goodies, many silver coinage from around the globe in early 1900's dates. I've yet to figure where they're from. Thanx 4 your response
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?