Home Sports Talk
Options

Note to all Philly Fans...

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just wanted to congratulate you on your win tonight. Good thing you guys still have that ace in the hole, Jamie Moyer on the mound...keep up the good work! image

Sincerely,

The 37-28 New York Mets

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Just wanted to congratulate you on your win tonight. Good thing you guys still have that ace in the hole, Jamie Moyer on the mound...keep up the good work! image

Sincerely,

The 37-28 New York Mets >>

Thank you - The congratulations is very nice...and I know you sincerely meant every word of it. LOL

The Phillies seem to be slowly rounding to form...hopefully the slump is out of the way and the Phillies can reclaim the NL East lead again, and go on to win another World Series.
  • Options
    WeekendHackerWeekendHacker Posts: 1,444 ✭✭
    And I thought this was yet another sad edmundfitzgerald thread.....................
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Thank you from Red Sox Nation!
  • Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

<< <i>Just wanted to congratulate you on your win tonight. Good thing you guys still have that ace in the hole, Jamie Moyer on the mound...keep up the good work! image

Sincerely,

The Typically Prematurely Ecstatic But Eagerly Preparing For The Annual July/August Swoon 37-28 New York Mets >>