Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Master set to regular set

Can I change a master set to regular set? I want to add a second set but it will not allow me to add it. It is not a selection choice I have.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    For which player? You should be able to go into your "My Set Registry" then click on "Add New Set". This should bring up all of the set composites available, based on the cards you have registered. Once you find the correct set, click on "View Composite". On the next page you should then see a large button that reads "Start This Set".
  • Options
    That is my question, the set I have in registry is a 58 topps, i want to add a 56 topps set. How do I do that? Did I mess up adding my 58 to the master set registry?

Thanks for your feedback.
  • Options
    No, you can have as many sets as you want, in any category that's available.
  • Options
    So how do I add for a new set, when I click on add new set, it links to only 58 sets as a choice.

Thanks
  • Options
    You must first register one of your 1956 cards into your inventory, then the set will appear on your New Set List.
  • Options
    Do you have any 56 topps cards registered?
    Not an alt, just a lurker

Looking for Bob Uecker cards

My Ebay Auctions
  • Options
    Ahhh, your the best, I will give that a try. Thanks!
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    I could be wrong but I believe he has to retire his current set before he can use the same cards from his Master set.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)