Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

My Complete Dime set hit another milestone.....

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

It has had over 5,000 views and counting.

Hope everyone has had as much enjoyment looking as I have had building this set.

Thanks for looking.image

Comments

• STONESTONE Posts: 15,275
    That's about the time I last looked at ur set!

Dont you have a 1820 STATESOF to add?
  • DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the 1820 SOA and 5 others at PCGS right now. Been there since May 5th. Should have results anytime I would think. They were already in PCGS holders just needed the variety done.
  • MistercoinmanMistercoinman Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭
    I am going to sell my capped Bust dimes soon, just trying to figure to best way to sell them. Jon nice set!!!
  • keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Half of those views were me. Hope I didn't make too big of a mess drooling. image
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
    Drooling is OK and actually encouraged.imageimage
  • coolkarmacoolkarma Posts: 512 ✭✭
    Congratulations! That is quite a milestone. I think I've contributed less than 10, so far image

Enjoy!
  • ecichlidecichlid Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭
    IMPRESSIVE SET!
    There is no "AT" or "NT". We only have "market acceptable" or "not market acceptable.

Thanks everyone. I'm still plugging away.

Looking forward to the NEW set that BJ will be building later this year at my request. It will be The Complete Dime Complete Variety Set with over 700 coins.

So many coins.............so little money!!!

<< <i>Thanks everyone. I'm still plugging away.

Looking forward to the NEW set that BJ will be building later this year at my request. It will be The Complete Dime Complete Variety Set with over 700 coins.

So many coins.............so little money!!! >>

Complete Dime Complete Variety Set is INSANE! Good luck.... But I think you might be a little off your rocker. image Holey Cow!
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:

Yes, and I also collect the varieties not in the Registery.

For example the CPG has 3 RPM's for 1946-D while the Wexler RPM book has 8 while Richard's online Roosie book HAS 22!!!!image
  • DAMDAM Posts: 2,410 ✭✭
    I've got a few of the 5000 views. I enjoy looking. Good luck completing the set.

Dan

• << <i>It has had over 5,000 views and counting.

Hope everyone has had as much enjoyment looking as I have had building this set.

Thanks for looking.image >>

She is a beautiful set. I cant help looking image