Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH or trade 1883 cc Rainbow Toned GSA Hoard Morgan Dollar

$243.12 to just break even awesome coin in hand

DONT WAIT AS THIS GEM WONT LAST LONG PAYMENT BY CHECK OR MONEYORDER OR PAYPAL GIFT OPTION PM ME

POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut

Comments

• would also trade for gold
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • bunp for the nite crew
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
  • Should I tell him or do you want to?
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
  • image im open to offers
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
  • PQpeacePQpeace Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭
    You tell him image
    Larry Shapiro Rare Coins - LSRC
    POB 854
    Temecula CA 92593
    310-541-7222 office
    310-710-2869 cell
    www.LSRarecoins.com
    Larry@LSRarecoins.com

PCGS Las Vegas June 24-26
    Baltimore July 14-17
    Chicago August 11-15

• << <i>You tell him image >>

WHAT?
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
  • PCcoinsPCcoins Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭
    This is getting interesting...
    "It is what it is."
  • WHAT?
    You listed and bumped yourself twice more in the same day. Shouldn't have been that hard to figure out.
  • any interest make me a offer
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
  • image is there no interest make me a trade
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    It is worth 200.00 to me,as I sell ones like it for 225.00
    Larry
    POB 854
    Temecula CA 92593
    310-541-7222 office
    310-710-2869 cell
    www.LSRarecoins.com
    Larry@LSRarecoins.com

Baltimore July 14-17
    Chicago August 11-15
  • i have more than that in it i would take exactly what i have in it $243.12
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    and you accuse me of offering my stuff at inflated values??? not even offering the box & COA with it either? image
    Can buy the 1882-84 of these for $175. Like you told me, good luck.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • coinguy1coinguy1 Posts: 13,485

<< <i>and you accuse me of offering my stuff at inflated values??? not even offering the box & COA with it either? image
    Can buy the 1882-84 of these for $175. Like you told me, good luck. >>

I believe that the forum moderator has indicated BST offerings are not supposed to be subject to comments like that, unless there is a lie or fraud involved. And this offering contains neither of those things.

Perhaps the seller doesn't have the box and/or COA, but even if he does, has no obligation, whatsoever, to offer them for sale with the coin.

You might be able to buy them for $175, but I and another person have already offered $200 to the seller. And had he accepted my offer, I would have priced it for sale at almost exactly what he has. Please take your disgust elsewhere.
    all im doing is throwing the ball that was thrown at the back of my head unjustifyably back to him. Nice to know who to add to the list with your defense of your buddy. image Amazing how you all keep proving my point over & over. I'm done, bye.
    $205 image
    POB 854
    Temecula CA 92593
    310-541-7222 office
    310-710-2869 cell
    www.LSRarecoins.com
    Larry@LSRarecoins.com

Baltimore July 14-17
    Chicago August 11-15
  • you guys keep bumpin this guy...how 'bout throwin me a bone.
  • coinguy1coinguy1 Posts: 13,485

<< <i>all im doing is throwing the ball that was thrown at the back of my head unjustifyably back to him. Nice to know who to add to the list with your defense of your buddy. image Amazing how you all keep proving my point over & over. I'm done, bye. >>

If he did the same to you, that was wrong too. But that doesn't excuse what you did. And to my knowledge, I don't even know him, so he's not my "buddy". So I don't know what point of yours has been proved.

<< <i>you guys keep bumpin this guy...how 'bout throwin me a bone. >>

And your post didn't bump him?image
    the point is that everyone is quick to judge not even knowing the person and quick to point out rule or policy violations here...and then those same people dont follow the those very rules that they are bashing others with. Example: this thread.
    Anyway, it's all in fun anyway, right? You dont take this stuff too seriously, do you? Later
  • the only reason i gave u a hard time is you called people morons for not buying your items ......i feel that is wrong if someone feels my price is to high that is fine but that dosent give me the right to bash on them for not wanting to pay the price asked i guess u missed my comment i could care less what u ask for a item but show some tact and dont name call
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
  • PCcoinsPCcoins Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭
    now now children.... can't we just all get along? maybe sing a song, because nothing's really wrong, just a cool tone-a-thon! image
    "It is what it is."
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS