Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

100 origial OBW rolls 1958-D wheats in original shipping box, pics and thread included FSHO: $1400 o

See this thread

1958-D 100 rolls OBW in wax box, see thread and pictures

From a "rarer" branch, please see thread, I really don't want to one or two these out, some collector must want then and the can do with them as they please. It has been a rough month and want to sell the whole box and not want to make 30-50 runs to the PO. I can get more pics. I am asking $1500 for all 100 rolls,so $15 each. Grey sheet list these at 8-9 bucks a roll , but the rolls I see are picked out garbage with RB , BN coins finger prints, etc They are stored properly in humidity controlled vault and such. I don't know what gems you will find, die varieties, etc. They just need to go as I have no room and other projects. $1500 is fair, but I am reasonable, within reason, so make me an offer if so inclined. If I see another Grey sheet quote for $8 I am going to just be done with this and have my buddy power screw er put them on eBay for $25.99 plus $2.95 shipping and let him keep what ever comes over $1800. If you want them, let's talk, if you want a $8 roll I think I have some picked over, carbon spotted, MS-63 coins I can arrange. My only request is that if you find a MS-67 or 68 RD, just let me know as I am curious. I talked to some old timers and these coins apparently came out pretty darn nice and have very few bag marks. A dealer contacted me off the boards and offered $1400 sight unseen, so I guess this must be where the 66's an 67s are found?? Heck team, never went through this many and honestly a 66 and a 67 look the same to me.

Updated: These are not picked over, carbon spotted rolls that are in coin tubes, so I will not sell them for CDN ask. I would rather keep them or break them up and submit them on my own. So please don't PM me offering $800, it is a waste of yours and my time. Thanks!

Jeff image

Comments