Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

97.5% complete US Type set, with photos!

dsessomdsessom Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
WOOHOO!

I'm now 95% complete with my Registry US Type set. I only need to get 2 more coins; Early dollar and Seated dollar. I like seeing photos, so I made it a point to have decent photos of each and every coin. There are a few I'd like to upgrade eventually, but I'm happy with it over all.

The link is in my signature. Please take a look and feel free to leave comments!

Comments

• Options
    pennyanniepennyannie Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭
    That is cool. I like the fact you posted what you paid for most of the coins. Congrats.
    Mark
    NGC registry V-Nickel proof #6!!!!
    working on proof shield nickels # 8 with a bullet!!!!

RIP "BEAR"
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool! Good luck with those last two. Hope to do a type set one of these days myself. I always like looking at these and you should be very proud of your set. Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice Set!

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very Cool! Congrats on all of your hard work!

Greg
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice set of coins......and great pics! Congrats!!
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    Very nice!!! Congrats!!
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    coolkarmacoolkarma Posts: 512 ✭✭
    Congratulations! Nice set. I particularly like your images with the reflections. They show off the coins way cool image

Enjoy!

Richard
  • Options
    Thanks for all the complements! image
  • Options
    ColorfulcoinsColorfulcoins Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!

I'm at 97.50% complete (no presidential $1), and #239 out of 240 sets with an average grade of 1.38......PocketPiece Registry Set Link
    Craig
    If I had it my way, stupidity would be painful!
  • Options
    JamesWJamesW Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Congrats.

I am working on that same set, I am down to 3 coins, shield nickel, early dime, early half dime. My set is not near as nice, I have several Genuine coins in mine. I figured to work on getting complete and then worry about upgrading if I choose to.
    I never met a coin that wouldn't fit in my collection.....
  • Options

<< <i>Congrats!

I'm at 97.50% complete (no presidential $1), and #239 out of 240 sets with an average grade of 1.38......PocketPiece Registry Set Link >>

WOW! That's a very cool set!
  • Options
    MoldnutMoldnut Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool Dwayne!image
    Derek

EAC 6024
  • Options
    I am in the process of picking up this 1846 Seated dollar, bringing me to 97.5% complete. Just have the Bust dollar to go and that's the biggie.

• Options
    speetyspeety Posts: 5,424
    Congrats! image
    Want to buy an auction catalog for the William Hesslein Sale (December 2, 1926). Thanks to all those who have helped us obtain the others!!!

• Options
    mine is registered # 15....I have some dups from upgrading and may be able to work something out with you if your interested.

• Options

<< <i>mine is registered # 15....I have some dups from upgrading and may be able to work something out with you if your interested.

image >>

Whatcha got? What do you have in mind?
  • Options
    send me ur want list? meaning price / grade range kind of thing.
  • Options
    Thanks for posting pictures! It's a great set, with plenty of eye candy. I also appreciate that you aren't just getting high grade common dates--you've got signature items like a Lincoln cent with the VDB and an early-mintage eight tailfeathers Morgan.
    Improperly Cleaned, Our passion for numismatics is Genuine! Now featuring correct spelling.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Cool image

In the immortal words from "The Waterboy".....

You can do it!

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment