Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Ebay - Merc 1936 DDO AU50, ANACS

keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
...just in case anyone is interested. Bidding starts at $40, there have been no bids and the auction ends tomorrow. Probably a hair at the top end of the price range. Patience will likely allow you to find a better example but maybe this will be perfect for someone? According to toolhaus.org, he looks like a good person....for whatever that's worth.

Merc - 10c - 1936 DDO AU 50 ANACS

Greg
"If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:

Comments

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pic is not close enough to see the DDO and I don't trust their word on it.
  • keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can certainly understand and respect that. PS....I do not know the person and am in no way associated with him.....just a little disclaimer.

I found a 28-S Large S as well on there tonight...in MS-65
    28-S Large S
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 65 is a nice one, but my 62 will do me for now.
  • fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I can certainly understand and respect that. PS....I do not know the person and am in no way associated with him.....just a little disclaimer.

I found a 28-S Large S as well on there tonight...in MS-65
    28-S Large S >>

Now please find a 1935-S/S for me.

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

Ha Ha Ha Ha image
  • RELLARELLA Posts: 960 ✭✭✭
    There's a real DDO-1 1936 in PCGS plastic in the Bowers auction going off tomorrow. MS63FB, used to be the same grade at ANACS.
    Do not fall into the error of the artisan
    who boasts of twenty years experience in his craft
    while in fact he has had only one year of experience...
    twenty times.
  • fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    So that's where the other coin in the pop report is.

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

You can probably get it cheap too! It looks like one of the ugliest things I have ever seen.
  • RELLARELLA Posts: 960 ✭✭✭
    It's better looking than those pictures would indicate. I'd say the toning is neutral to slightly attractive.
    Do not fall into the error of the artisan
    who boasts of twenty years experience in his craft
    while in fact he has had only one year of experience...
    twenty times.
    If I were writing the catalog I might say that it looks like an Oreo Cookie went through a blender and spilled out or maybe that an Oreo Cookie puked. It is unique, that's for sure.