Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

WTB - Chinese coins

I am looking to buy any/all Chinese silver, gold, platinum, and palladium coins and sycee from all dynasties, republic, and PRC. I also buy better machine-made coppers, non-precious metal proof and mint sets, and certain modern Cu/Ni and aluminum coins. I gladly authenticate coins for no charge. I am paying current market prices, not out-of-date Krause numbers.

Please call me at 970-556-0966; Mountain time during reasonable weekday business hours. Or, email Aaron at Lancastercoin dot com. PM's will eventually get read but not too quickly. I am a professional numismatist, ANA LM 6128, and all-around nice guy who is knowledgeable, fair, polite, and discreet. Bank, professional, and forum references available. Mandarin and Spanish language business is welcome (by appointment). English and (bad) Cantonese anytime. image

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    I pay over current ebay prices for many Chinese coins (there is a built-in "maybe it's fake" discount on ebay right now).
  • Options
    pmacpmac Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭
    Gee, there's lots of Chinese coins on ebay, only they look like good ole' US coins.
    Paul
  • Options
    There's lots of those kind of Chinese "coins" on ebay, that look like Chinese coins too! As such, there is a built-in "maybe it's fake" discount in ebay prices right now. I can pay over average ebay rate for China portrait dollars, British trade dollars, Mexican cap & ray 8 reales, and more. But no time to play the ebay game!
  • Options
    ttt