Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Bing Cashback Ending 7/30

I received this email from MSN/Bing Cashback:

Bing cashback

Dear valued cashback customer:

We are writing to notify you that the Bing cashback program will be discontinued, and the last day to earn cash back on your Bing Shopping purchases will be July 30, 2010.

Until July 30, 2010 9:00 pm PST, it's business as usual so continue to take advantage of great offers from your favorite merchants. You can redeem all of your earned cashback savings consistent with the cashback terms and conditions and access the Bing cashback customer support system through July 30, 2011. We encourage you to redeem your cashback savings and to further support redemption, we are waiving the $5 minimum payout effective July 31, 2010. To assist with prompt delivery of your cashback earnings, please visit http://cashbackaccount.bing.com to ensure your account information is current. For more details and answers to your questions, please visit our frequently asked questions page.

Thank you very much for being a loyal cashback user. We remain committed to delivering great value to our customers, and we are currently working on an exciting new program which you will hear more about from us later this summer.

Sincerely,

Bing cashback team

UBERCOINER

A Truth That's Told With Bad Intent
Beats All The Lies You Can Invent

Comments

• Options
    RedHerringRedHerring Posts: 2,077
    My 2 most recent purchases using Bing Cashback have been denied. All info on eBay was correct as before but my appeal was shot-down.

Be careful. This is the only time this has ever happened to me in dozens of Cashback transactions. I'm considering my options.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just completed a successful bing transaction with instant cashback, another $30 from Mr. Rebates, and 2% from Mastercard. Those needing Mr. Rebates info PM me. Maybe when bing ends we will see some ebay buy it now prices come back down to earth.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    RedHerringRedHerring Posts: 2,077

<< <i>Maybe when bing ends we will see some ebay buy it now prices come back down to earth. >>

I hope so.

eBay and Microsoft denied my latest purchases even though all conditions were the same as previous Cashback purchases. I guess they're phasing out the program earlier than scheduled. image
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Maybe when bing ends we will see some ebay buy it now prices come back down to earth. >>

I hope so.

eBay and Microsoft denied my latest purchases even though all conditions were the same as previous Cashback purchases. I guess they're phasing out the program earlier than scheduled. image >>

Doubt it, if you stayed within the guidelines.
    I bought a half-cent late last week (picking it up at the PO tomorrow) and got my instant cashback after purchase. So, it obviously still works.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭
    I used it Friday on Ebay and it worked fine for me too.
    Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options
    CoinHuskerCoinHusker Posts: 5,030 ✭✭✭
    Looks like it's gone 8 days early. Anyone find it today? I can't. image
    Collecting coins, medals and currency featuring "The Sower"
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just logged into PCGS Gold and got the flag at the top of the page.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm logged in, search word wii.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see this to have little or no effect on listed prices. BIN's will still have eBay/PayPal fees close to 15% on them and in most cases the seller is almost forced to add in free shipping. Or he ends up not getting any discounts on those fees.
  • Options
    CoinHuskerCoinHusker Posts: 5,030 ✭✭✭
    still not working for me. image
    Collecting coins, medals and currency featuring "The Sower"
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    used it last night
  • Options
    Weather11amWeather11am Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭
    I've found recently that the different internet browsers affects if it shows up when I search xbox or wii.

Also, I talked to someone who knows someone who works for Microsoft (so obviously, this is not a given). Anyways, supposedly, Microsoft will go from the Bing Cashback Program to a program that pays a small amount each time you search (up to a limit per day).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file