Home Sports Talk
Options

Fisher is a Flopper - News Alert

bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
Doc Rivers says D. Fisher is a flopper. Maybe he should watch some videos of Pierce and lots of other players . lol The last I saw, the Lakers got called for plenty of bad fouls and some were down the stretch.

Come on Rivers....Watch some video and break game 3 down and see where your team can improve.

-brian

Comments

• Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    the officiating has been atrocious on both ends in this series. terrible showcase for the NBA.
  • Options

<< <i>the officiating has been atrocious on both ends in this series. terrible showcase for the NBA. >>

Very true. I never understood why the NBA wants the refs to make the finals and other playoff games a foul contest. The NBA could easily allow the refs to call a looser game and let the players play. The fans love to see physical games.

brian
  • Options
    I wanted to add that I think Rivers singling out Fisher was not smart. That's going out against the Lakers team leader and Co-Captain. I wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers take tonight's game in an ugly fashion.

brian
  • Options
    TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    Perkins will get a "T" tonight.

Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Perkins will get a "T" tonight. >>

Sounds like his grandma better call him.....

"No Tecs Kendy"

• Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    I am not a Laker's fan so I think I am pretty unbias. It seems to me that there have been a few horrible calls that have gone against the Laker's late in games this series. There have been 3 or 4 that I remember thinking it looked like a horrible call (or no call).