Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

No +, But I Am Not Selling My Pan-Pac Silver Commem.

wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
I still like it! This was Steve Heller's double when he sold his World Class Commem Set. As I recall, the great coin in Steve's actual set had similar obverse color but not the toned reverse. This coin probably had a few more marks, but I really enjoyed the 2 sided color! Thanks again Steve for selling it to me!! Anyone else get any of their coins pictured on Coinfacts? If so, show one here!!

Wondercoin
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• STONESTONE Posts: 15,275

<< <i>Anyone else get any of their coins pictured on Coinfacts? >>

I will probably have a coin pictured up there in a short while.

That's a great looking Pan Pac image
  • Sweet colors. image
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. I have it on good information that Bruce Scher's former MS68 piece blows my coin away. But, that's why he is a rock star in the Silver Commem world!! Anyone have a pic of Bruce's old Pan-Pac?

Wondercoin

P.S. I just changed my coin to a larger image if anyone has a big screen they can enjoy it on
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162
    A very nice example! image

imageimage
  • When a coin is that nice does the grade really matter?
  • claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mitch:

That is a BEAUTIFUL coin! Now, if you made the picture just a bit bigger, perhaps I could rationalize having 3 monitors, side-by-side...
    Mark

• WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    I finished reading all the other replies and the picture is STILL loading...
    Wingsrule - Did I mention that since turning 50, I need to look at the coins this size in order to see anything?

Wondercoin image
  • coinguy1coinguy1 Posts: 13,485

<< <i>Thanks guys. I have it on good information that Bruce Scher's former MS68 piece blows my coin away. But, that's why he is a rock star in the Silver Commem world!! Anyone have a pic of Bruce's old Pan-Pac?

Wondercoin

P.S. I just changed my coin to a larger image if anyone has a big screen they can enjoy it on >>

Having handled the MS68 pan Pac previously, I am admittedly biased in its favor. But what do you think? image

scroll down to the Pan Pac and take a look
    I think Bruce's former coin is AMAZING!! Thanks for the heads up on the improved image!!

Wondercoin
  • RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    The "plus" would have been nice, but not necessary. With or without a plus or stickers, it's a beautiful coin.
  • dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's gorgeous, Mitch.

And wow! Bruce's is amazing, isn't it!? image
  • Great coin Mitch! Beautiful!

JCoin
  • mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭
    Nice !!!! image