Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Recent upgrades- German 1 Marks

I am currently in upgrade mode on my 1 Marks, here are a few of the nicer ones I've picked up recently and finally got around to imaging:

Nice color on this I just won yesterday~ (sellers pics still)

Nice color on this as well, just can't seem to capture it correctly~

Pretty coin~

Sweet!~

Looks like I'll have the ones these upgraded for sale soon, PM me if there's any interest...
Jim

Comments

• ZoharZohar Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim - seems that you have cleared the market!

Great effort and set buildup.

Zohar
  • JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭
    That is getting to be a pretty nice set.
  • ZoharZohar Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is CoinKing? He has a bunch of 67s which may be harder to find.
  • Love them.

I think Coin King is Ron Guth who runs Germancoins.com. Someone may need to correct me if I'm wrong.
    Still thinking of what to put in my signature...
  • Thanks for the kind words guys.

<< <i>Who is CoinKing? He has a bunch of 67s which may be harder to find. >>

Andy has it right, Ron Guth I believe is currently the President of CoinFacts and is the past President of PCGS. I would also add that he is probably the leading American expert in German coins, and I can honestly say he's a pretty nice guy.
    Jim
  • Nice set Jim; really coming on.

Congratulations...
    No,no- the kids and the cat are all right honey.
    It's just that I got my PCGS grades.
  • 3Mark3Mark Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks for the kind words guys.

<< <i>Who is CoinKing? He has a bunch of 67s which may be harder to find. >>

Andy has it right, Ron Guth I believe is currently the President of CoinFacts and is the past President of PCGS. I would also add that he is probably the leading American expert in German coins, and I can honestly say he's a pretty nice guy.
    Jim >>

I agree, Ron is a great guy and got me into collecting German coins. He has always been a great help and a great dinner partner.

3Mark
    I'm traveling on memory and running out of fuel.