Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Movie cards help requested

I spend my time on the sports card forums typically but have a box of non-sport, primarily movie cards from the 1930s, that I have come to own and would appreciate your expertise. I took advantage of the free Ebay listings for items starting below $.99 to list some of these cards. I a box full of these cards and am looking for a good resource to determine what issues to look for or which performers are prized and/or issuers that are prized. Here is a link to what I have listed so far

Link to Listings

Is there anything in there worth a darn for starters? Anybody looking for any particular issue that I can search for for you?

Thanks for your time.

Collecting Tony Perez PSA and Rookie Baseball PSA

Comments

• Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, I don't really know anything about any of the cards you currently have on ebay.

You might consider asking the question over at the Network 54 non-sports forum (Link Here).

Someone over there should be able to provide some insights for you.

Good luck image

Steve
  • Options
    thedutymonthedutymon Posts: 4,323
    Evening,
    PM Carew29, he knows a lot about that type of stuff.

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    GolfcollectorGolfcollector Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭
    I might be interested in the Garbaty cards....but Hey you have started the auction so I can always just bid!

Dave
    Dave Johnson- Big Red Country-Nebraska
    Collector of Vintage Golf cards! Let me know what you might have.
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Watching!!!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    mcholkemcholke Posts: 1,000 ✭✭
    Thanks for the watching, added some star power tonight including Shirlie Temple, Greta Garbo, Liz Taylor, Hedy Lemarr, Lana Turner, Clark Gable and others.

Collecting Tony Perez PSA and Rookie Baseball PSA