Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

GSA Buy Prices

Looking for a dealer website for GSA CC dollar buy prices (graded or ungraded). I have not had much luck. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,418 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Looking for a dealer website for GSA CC dollar buy prices (graded or ungraded). I have not had much luck. Thanks in advance. >>

I recall seeing buy prices in the greysheet from King of Carson City. I did not look on the website, though. They might have buy prices there, too.

• Options
    I did not see the buy prices listed on their site. Any other dealers that list buy prices?
  • Options
    foodudefoodude Posts: 3,552 ✭✭✭
    Dan, I'll sned you a PM.
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • Options

<< <i>Looking for a dealer website for GSA CC dollar buy prices (graded or ungraded). I have not had much luck. Thanks in advance. >>

Are you suggesting these should go at premiums?
  • Options
    RedHerringRedHerring Posts: 2,077
    I've seen ads in the back of Coin World with Buy prices for GSA Morgans. I don't know about current issues but it's worth a look.
  • Options
    thebeavthebeav Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robert Riemer list buys in Coin World.
  • Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,418 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I did not see the buy prices listed on their site. Any other dealers that list buy prices? >>

Well, you can always download a copy of the newest greysheet and then you can see the buy prices. I don't have one in front of me, otherwise, I'd be willing to tell you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file