Home Sports Talk

Moralas of Angels Strangest Injury Ever?

Kendry Moralas hits a walk-off grand slam HR against Seattle today except there's one problem, he was taken off the field on a stretcher after injuring himself while jumping on home plate. No word on the injury but I think he broke something. Embarrassing and sad injury, one of the strangest things I've ever seen.

Comments

• lanemyer85lanemyer85 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭
    he has quite a lot of company actually

idiots
  • ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>he has quite a lot of company actually

idiots >>

Yep. Bill Gramatica HAD to be #1 on that list. Especially since he did it in the first quarter of a 0-0 game, not kick a 57-yard game winner.
  • HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    Milton Bradley's temper tantrum/coach inflicted torn ACL might be the dumbest I can recall.

Maybe that QB who head butted the wall (Gus Ferrotte (or howeveryouspellit))
  • SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say the strangest is still Vince Coleman getting his leg messed up by the automatic tarp at Busch image

Plus the fact that it was a key factor in the Cardinalls going on to lose the 1985 World Series to the Royals imageimage

Steve
  • WeekendHackerWeekendHacker Posts: 1,444 ✭✭
    Was it Smoltz who burned himself trying to iron his shirt - while wearing it?
  • ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    I suspect the Angels may have just entered the market for Lance Berkman.
  • Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smooth move, Moralas!

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • WeekendHackerWeekendHacker Posts: 1,444 ✭✭

<< <i>I suspect the Angels may have just entered the market for Lance Berkman. >>

Or Paul Konerko.