Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: 1942 NGC PRF 65 Walking Liberty Half Dollar***TRADES CONSIDERED***

The coin has a spot at 1:00 on the obv and a little brown staining on the obv in the skirt. This is otherwise a very nice coin. It is priced at $595 delivered. Payment accepted via check, MO or paypal (gift preferred) add 1.5% for regular paypal.

Will consider trades for silver or gold. With trades, you pay shipping to me for the items you ship, I pay shipping to you for the items I ship.

imageimage

Thanks-
Andrew
Successful BST Transactions with: WTCG, Ikenefic, Twincam, InternetJunky, bestday, 1twobits, Geoman x4, Blackhawk, Robb, nederveit, mesquite, sinin1, CommemDude, Gerard, sebrown, Guitarwes, Commoncents05, tychojoe, adriana, SeaEagleCoins, ndgoflo, stone, vikingdude, golfer72, kameo, Scotty1418, Tdec1000, Sportsmoderator1 and many others.

Please visit my website Millcitynumismatics.com

Comments

• Options
    AhrensdadAhrensdad Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭
    ttt
    Successful BST Transactions with: WTCG, Ikenefic, Twincam, InternetJunky, bestday, 1twobits, Geoman x4, Blackhawk, Robb, nederveit, mesquite, sinin1, CommemDude, Gerard, sebrown, Guitarwes, Commoncents05, tychojoe, adriana, SeaEagleCoins, ndgoflo, stone, vikingdude, golfer72, kameo, Scotty1418, Tdec1000, Sportsmoderator1 and many others.

• Options
    AhrensdadAhrensdad Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭
    ttt