Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What will the June specials be?

Alrighty.... what should we expect for Specials in June?
Paul

Comments

• Options
    leadoff4leadoff4 Posts: 2,392
    Good question, anyone have a clue?
  • Options
    GoDodgersFanGoDodgersFan Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭
    I like to see a modern special from June to August at 4.50 each.

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forget $4.50 in June because the $6 special runs until June 30th.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    They could still do the $4.50 special with a 25 card minimum... but it's unlikely.
  • Options
    JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭
    lets see a review special!!! lol
    My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>lets see a review special!!! lol >>

• Options
    JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>lets see a review special!!! lol >>

image >>

suit yourself but I have done pretty well turning a profit on review subs
    My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • Options
    Oh yeah, what the dilly yo?
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    Anyone ever negotiated a discount with PSA because of a high-volume order? I called this morning with an order of around 75, thinking they would do better than the current $6 special. I was told that I needed 200+ for a price break. Does this match what you guys have heard?
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    Yes, I've only seen them give a discount when we do group subs and we have well over 1000 cards. I'm a bit surprised they would give a discount for only 200 cards!
  • Options
    June Specials are just the May Specials extended... zzzzzzzzzzz...

Oh well, beggars can't be choosers.
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I've asked and gotten discounts on sets smaller than 75 cards. You just have to ask the right person.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    twileytwiley Posts: 1,923
    looks like they just extended everything for June...
  • Options
    Does anyone have a link to where it says that the may $6 special is extended through June 30th?

I just bought a membership and am trying to fill out the forms but I am unable to find anything stating this is a currently accepted price.

Also, if someone is able to pull that info up, how do I note this on the form?

Thanks in advance!
    My Error & Variation Blog

Collecting Robin Ventura and Matt Luke.
  • Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭

<< <i>Does anyone have a link to where it says that the may $6 special is extended through June 30th?

I just bought a membership and am trying to fill out the forms but I am unable to find anything stating this is a currently accepted price.

Thanks in advance! >>

there is a website www.psacard.com and if you go there on the left side to PSA Specials, it tells you the specials for submitting to PSA. Just check the other box at the bottom that lists out all the services and write June special $6.
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Does anyone have a link to where it says that the may $6 special is extended through June 30th?

Thanks in advance! >>

Regarding the forms, just check "other" for grading service type and then write "May $6 special" on the top of all the pages you submit.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    Awesome. Thanks for the help!
    My Error & Variation Blog

Collecting Robin Ventura and Matt Luke.