Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB: PSA 8 1969 Topps Gail Goodrich

Lemme know. Thanks.
"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    This is the most confusing set in the entire registry. When you look at the pop reports nothing really stands out other than the checklist; but yet everyone needs the same 20 cards or so in PSA 8 or higher. I'm collecting the set and haven't added to it in a while. Do you have any extra stuff in PSA 8?

I don't have the Goodrich.
  • Options
    jivanjivan Posts: 1,009
    anyone have a 7 or better for #84 greer??? psa/sgc
    always looking for 1969 graded basketball
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry Mickey, no extras. I need the Goodrich and Bradley to complete the '69 HOF rookies in 8 or better.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    pm sent.
  • Options
    cardbendercardbender Posts: 1,831 ✭✭

<< <i>This is the most confusing set in the entire registry. When you look at the pop reports nothing really stands out other than the checklist; but yet everyone needs the same 20 cards or so in PSA 8 or higher. I'm collecting the set and haven't added to it in a while. >>

Same here, I'm down to my last 20 cards and it's the usual suspects: Goodrich, Boerwinkle, Sanders, Greer, Checklist, etc...

To me it's a long term project I hope to have complete in the next two years without overpaying too much for the last dozen cards.

Didn't mean to sidetrack Shag's request. No Goodrich card here either, sorry. There's several on ebay, but prices seem a tad high.
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    Cardbender,
    I get the feeling that if I lost my list of what I'm missing I just need to ask you to send me yours. Probably missing the exact cards.image