Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

here is an item you don't see everyday 84 fleer update

This is an item I obtained back in 1990, these originated from the Middletown Ohio area . Middletown is in between Dayton & Cincinnati Ohio. supposedly (rumor mill) the man who had the idea was from Middletown and had these printed in cincinnati and then distributed around the tristate area.

I sent this uncut sheet to SCD back in 1992/93 to take photos and to make the public more aware of the 6 counterfeit 1984 Fleer updates. SCD then did a full page spread on these and then sent the uncut sheet back to me. The six fake cards were Pete Rose, Roger Clemens, Dwight Gooden, Kirby Puckett, Bret Saberhagen, Ron Darling, these were the big six out of this set back in the 90's

This is just FYI, the scammers/rip off artists are still out there and they are getting better. oh by the way I might sell this because grandpa is dying and need to raise plane fair for the 7 yr old grandson & god bless shipping is 200.00 bucks in a PWE and I will right please dont bend on the outside.

Hope this helps (NOT) image

PS: gramps said sell this so i am offering this fake uncut sheet for 49 cents + S/H . Please paypal me 496.16 dlvd pony express Thanks.