Home Sports Talk

Attn: Doug aka Dboneesq!!

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
We may have to cue up that old favorite of ours...you know the one I'm talking about, from East side, West side...and a 1, and a 2...

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate it when Mets fans are happy and singing. image
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
    Very cool video.

Did the Mets win any games that season? image
    BTW ... in the beginning of the video they show a 1963 Mets Yearbook from The Polo Grounds. My dad took me to my first game that year and I still have my program ... it looks just like that one! GREAT MEMORY!

EDITED TO ADD: Steve, if Da Mets went 0 - 162 that year they STILL would have been loved by all New Yawkas!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Dam, that was an ugly series.