Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTB - Raw Pre 1970 Reds Cards

Long time reader, first time posting anything...

My 9 year old son and I collect mostly old Reds cards. We collect cards but he also really enjoys sending cards out to players to have them autographed. In addition to sending out the cards he mails a blank sheet of paper asking the player to write about their most memorable moment while playing for the Reds and you would not believe the amount of responses he gets from this. We have been doing this since November and it is awesome to see him this excited about collecting in an era where not many kids his age collect cards compared to when I was a kid. It is a real shame to go to a card show and he is about the only kid I ever see.

To make a long story short it is my job to make sure he has stays stocked up with cards to send out and thought this place might be the place to seek out cards. We are currently collecting Crosley Field era cards which would be 1970 and older. I'm not looking for graded cards and they don't have to be in perfect or even near mint condition. Roughed up corners, are fine.

I spend a lot of time on ebay buying lots of cards and have had some success but I thought I would give this place a try. Contact me, if you have anything and I appreciate your time. Will.